2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Mihajlovic has been awful so far.

Maja keeps setting to her because she is usually good, setting to Molnar is not an option.

Well, after so many blocks the setter needs to think a little. Horrible match by Maja today, but horrible reception too

• it's as if some serbian players had given up already. nikolic is just so.... :|

• Startseva can't even dream of playing as good as Kosianenko...she's faster and much more creative.

Nikolic is no doubt useless, She should not have come back to NT after her break...then she would have been remembered as a great player, now she's just an old useless player who does nothing on court. It kinda makes me sad to see her this way.

• people allready replied so i wont bother but instead of cebic nina rosic is better suzana is just so slow popovic should be first libero she is faster and can read the game better imo and yeah dont expect serbian girls to come back from 2-0 they just have loser mentality they are not turkish girls

• Well, after so many blocks the setter needs to think a little. Horrible match by Maja today, but horrible reception too

Oh yes, I agree. But Maja is limited in her options by the dreadful reception as you said and the fact that only Boskovic is finishing her sets. She can't set to Boskovic every time.

• Fetisova is the only russian MB who knows how to block... I miss Shlyakhovaya and Morozova.

• serbian players are so clumbsy and they can t dig if their life depended on it

• Azeryol's manager should definitely be fed up if he is watching this match... Brakocevic being injuried totally out of shape, Nikolic playing diaster volleyball...

Jeez, Goncharova doesn't want to receive...

• even with this bad shape of serbian nt they gave the victory away just look at the errors of both teams and u will see the reason why serbia will lose

• boskovic vs russia.... :cheesy: no matter where she is, the ball always goes to her. :pinch:

• So, Russia advanced to the final...Milan should be welcoming the defending champion.

Boskovic is simply amazing. I think she's already one of the best Opps in Europe, actually far better than many others.

• Terrible refereeing. Hopefully Terzic will punch someone and get himself suspended for life.