2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Serbian libero is playing for Russia today

• Livestreams for the game serbia russua??

• Serbia ALWAYS does that. ALWAYS!!!
    Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i said 6 months ago cebic doesnt deserve to be in the team same with molnar zivkovic and nikolic they are just big holes in serbian nt that is the reason this nt wont achieve anything with them in it thery will allways lose against big teams cause they simply suck so mutch it aint even funny but serbian nt is like a gang where true players can t get their chance and btw serbia is losing 3-0 i saw on their faces they gave up after that set so congrats russia

• who was given yellow card, kosianenko or marichev?

• Serbia had the biggest opportunity when they had 24x21...now they will probably lose without winning any set

• Molnar is in, wow, didn't expect that. Nikolic was doing such a fabulous job... :roll:

• i said 6 months ago cebic doesnt deserve to be in the team same with molnar zivkovic and nikolic they are just big holes in serbian nt that is the reason this nt wont achieve anything with them in it thery will allways lose against big teams cause they simply suck so mutch it aint even funny but serbian nt is like a gang where true players can t get their chance and btw serbia is losing 3-0 i saw on their faces they gave up after that set so congrats russia

I agree with a lot of what you say - nikolic, molar and zivkovic are not good enough for the nt and terzic needs to bring in new players more often, but to say Serbia have given up is too far. I expect Russia to win, but Serbia still have a chance, they have too many quality players not to at least put up a fight

• 7 blocks in Mihaj
    And Maja keeps setting to her...

• mihajlovic rofl she is so bad today

• the problem with Mihajlovic is that she keeps on hitting the ball through the russian block, trying to overpower them all the time. she's not even trying to tool them at all.

who must be in the nt instead of them?

• 7 blocks in Mihaj
    And Maja keeps setting to her...

Mihajlovic has been awful so far.

Maja keeps setting to her because she is usually good, setting to Molnar is not an option.

• Nikolic and Goncharova...they're fighting for the "worst receiver" competition. Scherban is so useless :down:

• blagogevic, malagurski,antonejivic now i know some will say they are not yet "experienced" but even with them being young they are performing better than molnar and nikolic for them not to be in the squad

• who must be in the nt instead of them?

I would use Antonijevic as second setter (or Raonic if Ana was unavailable). Blajgojevic and Malesevic are surely better than Nikolic and Molnar. Personally I would keep Cebic though, she's playing bad today, but usually she's good enough.