Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Sorry if this has been answered before but why didn't Gulden play in the recent match against Galatasaray? And will she play today?

she has some health problems as far as I know. Not too serious but still she doesn't play.

Congratulations Vakıfbank! Gözde once again was unstoppable :drink:

• I watched the match and I notice few supporters in the hall. What happened? ?( I thought that volleyball was more popular in Turkey. ;( Even Vakifbank that is winning all matches had few supporters. Even Fener that has a lot of soccer supporters. It is difficult to understand... :what:

• I watched the match and I notice few supporters in the hall. What happened? ?( I thought that volleyball was more popular in Turkey. ;( Even Vakifbank that is winning all matches had few supporters. Even Fener that has a lot of soccer supporters. It is difficult to understand... :what:

The hall is always empty, it's normal for Turkish :thumbdown:

Why here there isn't a link to watch smart spor?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Vakifbank has not many supporters the rumor is that Vakifbank pays people to come to important matches. Fenerbahce supporters are angry with their management thus there were not many supporters in the hall.

• Plaese, can someone post a link to see the match? Or at least one for the live score?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Vakifbank has not many supporters the rumor is that Vakifbank pays people to come to important matches. Fenerbahce supporters are angry with their management thus there were not many supporters in the hall.

Vakif never claimed they have many fans, only a few, though still more than Fener volley fans. Only that, we Vakif fans don't go to matches, especially, matches against weak opponents including Fener.

Fener doesn't have volley fan more than a few, 99% of them are soccer fans. When their volley team becomes successful sometimes, their soccer fans come to volley arenas or basket arenas, they are not real volley or basket fans, just, soccer crowds, soccer hoolings, etc. So, reasoning that Fener fans are angry is a false reasoning. Because they are angry also at soccer management, but, they go to soccer matches. Ok, better not to hide such very visible truths.

The only volley fans, at least big majority, are Ecz, Vakif fans only.

When it comes to the match, I missed. So, 3-0 and 2-0 in series. This is 44th match - 44th win. Really, what is world record?
    Now, final with Ecz. Prediction: 3-0 in seies, means, will be 47 games - 47 wins. (I'll invite Soly fans after this final, hmm, no, Unilever fans:?)

• Fans = people who don't go to see the team's matches...interesting definition :lol: :rolll:

Vakif isn't a local team of Istanbul only, but, a country team. it is a bank, a countrywide bank with bank general managers in Istanbul and Vakif workers and also Vakif fans are not many in Istanbul, but, in Turkey. So, we watch their matches on TV. and hearts are with them.

Don't compare it to Istanbul home teams, Fener, GS and BJK. They have fans in the other cities of the country, but, they are soccer fans. They have no volley fans in other cities and a few only in Istanbul.

not empty but should me more......i expected fb fans to attend the hall crowdedly due to sunday...but they didnt..

• only a few came because the fans were already disappointed probably after the cev cuo final, maybe had they won fans would have bee more optimistic but because of a disappointing season they just want this year to pass

• stats are not out yet, dunno why. Gözde was the best scorer of the match. Seda was the best on FBs side. FB's middles probably finished the match with no points 8|

• Vakif isn't a local team of Istanbul only, but, a country team. it is a bank, a countrywide bank with bank general managers in Istanbul and Vakif workers and also Vakif fans are not many in Istanbul, but, in Turkey. So, we watch their matches on TV. and hearts are with them.

Don't compare it to Istanbul home teams, Fener, GS and BJK. They have fans in the other cities of the country, but, they are soccer fans. They have no volley fans in other cities and a few only in Istanbul.

Difficult understand it. If they haven't many fans even in Istanbul, their home, how could us imagine have they more than a few in the country?
    When supporters really enjoy their team they wanna stay with them no matters distance. Unilever played the final match in São Paulo and there was more fans there than Vakifbank fans in Istanbul today. Unilever is only a volleyball team. They haven't soccer fans, but they have a lot of fans in Rio de Janeiro and Brazil. Today Maracanãzinho received 11000 people to watch the male final and their team (RJX) is only 2 years old. I guess is more a question of identification with sport. Turkish crowd seems to be passionate. If they have a big sympathy with their team, sorry, I can't imagine them staying at home and watching on TV.
    In Brazil, male NT success in 1992 Olympic Games was very important for volleyball identification. After this people started to support volleyball more and more. I guess if Turkey NT win European Championship (and I think they have a big possibility) and have success next years people will create more sympathy with the sport and then with the clubs too. I don't know, it's only my opinion. Today match surprised me. I expected a lot of people there.

• not empty but should me more......i expected fb fans to attend the hall crowdedly due to sunday...but they didnt..

only a few came because the fans were already disappointed probably after the cev cuo final, maybe had they won fans would have bee more optimistic but because of a disappointing season they just want this year to pass

I start to follow some Fener fans channel on Youtube to watch Fener volleyball matches and I noticed that when Fener win there's a lot of links of the match but if Fener lose... no way.

• Although it is true that there are not so many volleyball supporter in Turkey (not talking about football supporter who comes only match of FB when they have strong team) However, the reason of that there are a few supporter in the hall is weird time schedule (14:00 on Sunday, come on I did not even wake up at that time :lol: ) Also many volleyball fun hesitate to support their team at gym if it is against FB or GS since their football supporters are very annoying holigans that makes it impossible to watch and support opponent team in peace :wall: FB and GS always giving speech about how they are proud to making volleyball popular in Turkey while they are the ones which harm volleyball most and make real volleyball supporters move away from volleyball gym :mad:

• Time schedule or location are bad excuses. How many people live in Istanbul? About ten million people and this city wants the Olympic Games. :down: At least GS or FB players have some fans. If Vakifbank supporters don't like the "soccer fans" of FB and GS they should talk with their own players first because they are the one who asked for GS support during final four. :lol: