Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• 1. Rabitə 46 xal (15/2)
    2. İqtisadçı 35 xal (12/4)
    3. Azərreyl 34 xal (11/5)
    4. Lokomotiv 30 xal (10/6)
    5. Azəryol 23 xal (8/9)
    6. Telekom 6 xal (2/15)
    7. Biləcəri 0 xal (0/17)

• I heard that Silie renewed her contract with Azeryol.

• Don't expect too much from a Cuban setter :lol: But Silie is really playing very very well, it's a big surprise for me :super:

seeing Cuban setter to jump into set is like a celebration day :lol: but I agree with you, she is good setter :)

• Azərreyl 1 - 3 Azəryol (18-25, 25-22, 19-25, 19-25)

Telekom 0 - 3 Rabitə (16-25, 14-25, 11-25)

• Hodge probably spends a lot of practice time in passing. So I wonder if her passing problems are only in match situations or also in practice. ?(

Can't talk about her situation in the Azerrail gym as I have no info there but with the US team, she had similar reception problems in practice. It's one of the things that has held her back from getting more playing time.

If will be refreshing to see if next year she plays for a team different than Chiappini will be coaching. I think she can benefit from a change in training.... hopefully one with strong emphasis on basics and technique for next season...

• Sooo, looks like Chiappini decided to leave Azerrial after that last loss to Azeryol.
    Unfortunately, Caro Wensink also left the club :(

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…BC+trenerem+Azerrail+Baku

• According to volleyball.it, Lehtonen left Azerrail as well and the whole staff was fired, not only Chiappini. Oh how I love the ethics of Azeri clubs :roll: :thumbdown:

Yes, their policy is extraordinary :whistle:

@ estranged

Only Caroline? I can't imagine the other Dutch girls to stay in Azerbaidjan.

• As I understand, Caroline has already left now. I expect Debby and Manon will at least finish the season...

Oh, ok..now I understand.

• According to azerisport after Baki-Azeryol match Chiappini was fired and new coach till the end of this season is Aleksandr Cernyakov. (the coach of Baki-Azeryol). New coach of Baki Azeryol will be Vugar Aliyev.

• Only Caroline? I can't imagine the other Dutch girls to stay in Azerbaidjan.

if we look their benefits (!) it has to be :down: I just say inchallah :lol: