Italy - Serie A 2012-2013

• @scarpetta:"Their best players are Stokr, Djuric and Raphael !!Their OH's were usually outperformed in the important matchups by their less talented opponents."

Don't agree with you. Best player Djuric?! You have to be kidding me, yes, he scores alot of points, his serve has been alot more consistant than before, but he is leaving the true MB job undone, BLOCKING, he has many blocks, but he is too slow, half of the times there is a hole of about 50 cm in the block, if they spike threw that it is a 95% shure that opponents score. The part about Raphael is true, but Stokr isn't been that good this season, comon, he is a very powerful opposite, who is left most of the times against single block thanks to Raphaels great work, seriously, scoring against single or broken block is not that hard. The part about you wrote about Osmany is true, he has lost his serve, but he is still efficent in the Ace/Error ratio, but opponents get too many good receptions. Trentino's OH's haven't been outplayed, mabie only by Zaytsev in some matches. My opinion who are the best players in Trento this season : Kaziyski, Raphael and Birarelli. I told you already about Raphael, about Kaziyski - Look what kind of sets he has gotten this season, it just makes me sad, becouse he gets almost all sets from bad reception, but he still has amazing stats, and great efficency, he had the most aces in regular season and not too many errors, (alot of errors came from the start of the season). His reception has also been good and he is still a man of important moments and matches. About Bira - one the most efficent MB is serie A, he is doing the MB's main job amazingly, his stats are all very high and he outscores Djuric.

• From the stats I see that Macerata once again were Zaytsev & Co. and Piacenza's middles absolutely killed them. I'm very glad of the result. Go Piacenza :super:

• From the stats I see that Macerata once again were Zaytsev & Co. and Piacenza's middles absolutely killed them. I'm very glad of the result. Go Piacenza :super:

This is true. Obviously Zaytsev is Macerata and the others are just there to fill the count. So undistributed attacking. Check on the other hand PIacenza - all of them have 2 digits points and both middles as well as Zlatanov are with 13 which is not bad at all.

I have to admit though that Piacenza didn't play good in the first set, but they did come back so that's good.

And Vetturi definitely was a bold move, but it paid off.

• La Lube è stata macerata AHAHAH

De Cecco played very well with her middles and Vettori was amazing at the end! :love:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• La Lube è stata macerata AHAHAH

De Cecco played very well with her middles and Vettori was amazing at the end! :love:

Too much injuries, Macerata can't run for the title. Today the setters made the difference: Luciano outclassed Travica as always and just like all the other setters in the league use to do... :lol:

• Today the setters made the difference: Luciano outclassed Travica as always and just like all the other setters in the league use to do... :lol:

Hahah, check this out how our polish commentators compared Travica to De Cecco in this match and said that Dragan plays disciplined and very technical ball while Luciano's setting is crazy :D Talk to me more... For me Travica is just funny having on the other side of the court De Cecco as the opponent.

• amazing night....i don't have many words, but we started to play from the second set...and since that moment, for macerata there wasn't nothing to do!! We also probably have the best italian opposite of the future, Luca Vettori, only 21 years old, he outclashed Lube at the end of fourth set after we risked to throw it away...my only regret is that we have to play more games away than at home, because our arena is the 7th player on the field, and it can really make a lot of pressure on our opponents. Let's see what will happen on saturday, i feel magic in the air, as in 2009......

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• About Piacenza, they haven't shown how they can play yet - wait to see vs Macerata what will happen with ball distribution :lol:

• great match yesterday and amazing end of 4th set! Vettori has been amazing, he did all the important points that Piacenze needed! Luciano is just amazing, he did basically no mistakes, all his spikers had perfect balls to hit...it will be a spectacular semifinal!! :super:

• De Cecco is amazing! :love: :read:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What a second set!!!

Oh, Cuneo may be the underdogs, but, maaan, they fight! And you can bet they will fight till the last point of the series.

Still, I underestimated their fighting spirit, but if Trento lose, it'll be their fault and their fault alone.

scarpetta, I think every Trentino player underperforms at least a bit. I don't think it's Raphael's fault only. There is nobody who plays at 100% at the moment.