Italy - Serie A 2012-2013

• FIVB are so full of shit

If you're referring to Simon and Piacenza??

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=52033&l=0

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Simon speak about his situation!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…_embedded&v=qYrHlfej3lo#!

FIVB and FIPAV :down: :down: :wall: :wall: :mad: :mad:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• I don't understand how this decision to close the club after this season is supposed to influence FIVB. Does Molinaroli hope thatthis "protest" will resonate in FIVAP and they'll help Piacenza?

Also, can anyone tell me why Jiri Kovar was operated just now, given he got injured a long time ago.

• Simon's case is a shame and I understand Piacenza and the supporters!
    anyway,congrats to Piacenza for the victory, today there are 2 interesting matches:

Macerata-Latina: I think the favourites are of course Savani&co but I want to see how Latina can put them in difficulty (if they manage of course!). Latina is having a good moment let's see what they'll do against the best team for now

Trento-Cuneo: Cuneo can see what they can do against one of the best team of the league (Trento and Macerata are the best to me), Trento has to show good and convincing game also against a top team!
    this match will bw shown on RaiSport 1 at 18:00 :win:

• hi everyone, i re-write here after a long time ;)
    we are doing everything we can for Simon, every match is full of songs for him and banners too...
    yesterday we covered all(and i really mean all) the field with 16 banners in which we wrote FIVB SHAME, and also Papi and Tencati refused to serve the first two serves.
    you can find all the videos on you tube (search for "Protesta Papi", "Protesta Tencati", "Protesta lupi per Simon" and so on)
    i don't know if Molinaroli's speech on friday was fo real, to be honest i don't think he'll retire the team at the end of the season.
    Also because the italian federation cannot loose the best arena of the league and the best public with 3500 spectators in every match(when for some other teams is hard to have 1000(!!!) spectators), and cannot loose a team who wrote some pages of history of the italian volleyball league.
    let's see what will happen, for sure we'll continue to protest in every match as we are already doing since the first match of this season...and let's hope that this shit of Fivb will take the right decision...considering that Leal is playing in brasil!!!!
    anyway, we are ready to travel to Lausanne to make some noise in case things won't go in a good way for us!

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• 2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Simon is finally FREE to play! cuba gave the ok and then the FIVB too!! now Piacenza would like him to play already on Sunday against Cuneo, but surely he'll be ready for the first match in Challenge Cup next Thursday...asa a matter of fact now Piacenza has to enroll (not sure if it is the correct word) the player in the society through the italian Fipav..

anyway this is to me such a good nes! I'm really happy for Simon, indipendently from the team he'll play for: he deserves to come back playing, he has been absent for too long. Good luck to Simon for this new adventure, strongly wanted and finally obtained!! :) :) :)

• Matey Kaziyski is the laziest volleyball player I've ever seen. In the last SIX ( 6 ) matches he is the only one with bad stats overall, and this is every match - uunder 50% in attack while everybody else is over 60%. Considering he is the best spiker in his team, I think he got LAZY

• I think Stokr should give presents to Raphael after every game. Raphael loves to play with his opposite ,sets him perfectly and he usually forgets one of the outside hitters. This year Kaziyski is the victim.
    This season the changing of the ball to Mikasa severly effects Trentino in service deparment. Last year Trentino's ace/error ratio was 221/366 ,this year it is only 25/72 .The most effected one is Juantorena. Last year he scored 73 aces and made only 41 service errors in 29 matches. So far this year he scored 9 aces and already made 17 errors in 5 matches.
    If they can't serve well ,they can't beat Macerata.

Raylight- By the way I don't think Kaziyski is Trentino's best spiker. :cheesy: :cheesy:

• I think Stokr should give presents to Raphael after every game. Raphael loves to play with his opposite ,sets him perfectly and he usually forgets one of the outside hitters. This year Kaziyski is the victim.
    This season the changing of the ball to Mikasa severly effects Trentino in service deparment. Last year Trentino's ace/error ratio was 221/366 ,this year it is only 25/72 .The most effected one is Juantorena. Last year he scored 73 aces and made only 41 service errors in 29 matches. So far this year he scored 9 aces and already made 17 errors in 5 matches.
    If they can't serve well ,they can't beat Macerata.

Raylight- By the way I don't think Kaziyski is Trentino's best spiker. :cheesy: :cheesy:

I have watched Kaziyski in Trentino before Juantorena, when he was the reason for the tropheys (Trentino won everything before Osmany started playing, mind you), I know how he can play against the triple block like no one else in the history of this game. I remember how until recently he scored the hardest balls and how he was the most trusted by Raphael. This is not the same Kaziyski. Everyone seems to forget what he can do in this game

P.S. You are right about Mikasa and the play with the opposite, but that does not explain that Stokr and Juantorena have consistently high efficiency and Kaziyski has consistently much less efficiency. He is not worse spiker even if you don't accept the obvious.

• I don't think Kaziyski is lazy, for me he's just not in form yet and the big summer break probably disrupted his rhythm. I don't think Trento as a team has his top form yet, maybe Stoychev has finally learned his lesson and won't overtrain the team in October and see them fatigued in April. I'm curious how Macerata would perform come playoff time, they can't keep u this very high level for 6 months.

• I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with laziness. If you really believe Kaziyski is a lazy player, please, think again :) One of the most dexterous people and players in the game. First, a percentage of 44 in a few games is not disastrous, it's quite normal for games when the team just needs a fast 3-0 without really looking for efficiency. Second, about these six games that you refer to, only Tours and Latina (all due respect to the rest) were serious opponents on paper, but both these games finished relatively fast in three sets for Trento. As well as the rest, by the way. Third, well, Kaziyski was the man they needed in Doha, I am sure you remember that :) And when they most needed him! He was given awful balls at times and was still the man to be trusted. So, no reason to be worried or accuse the guy of being lazy, he has his moments to slow down the engine a bit :)

• I think right now Matey isn't the most trusted one in Trentino. Sada Cruzerio match was an one-sided match. It doesn't count :P
    Stokr is usually overlooked because the famous Kaziyski and controversial Juantorena. But slowly by slowly he is becoming the main man in Trentino.

• I don't think Kazyiski is a lazy player...to say the truth I prefer him right now then some years ago! he's smarter and when the ball is not perfect he tries to play against the wall in order to have another spike attempt...I think his game is getting more mature, and when it counts he's always ready to give 100% for the team (in Doha, but also last year against Kazan!)
    I thnik he has a new role in the team...some years ago he was the greatest spiker of the team and the most important one, now he plays with Stokr and Juantorena that are great spikers too and of course he's not always making 20 points/match...he's the main man in the team to me anyway!

• Today at 17:30 CET Cuneo-Piacenza, I think it will be a great match... You will be able to watch it online, the link will be on sportlemon or something similar

The match that will be broadcasted by sportube will be Castellana-Vibo and will start at 18.00 CET

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• First time this season I'm watching one match from Italy, nice to see Simon on field

I am happy that the situation was solved. Simon deserves to play volleyball, not to be hostage to federations.