Italy - Serie A 2012-2013

• I quit watching the game when Macerata was leading 14-12 after Piacenza had opened a huge point margin with Simon's serves and this is what happened? Goddammit. Can't wait to watch the rest of the tie-break online.

Piacenza! :obey:

• I quit watching the game when Macerata was leading 14-12 after Piacenza had opened a huge point margin with Simon's serves and this is what happened? Goddammit. Can't wait to watch the rest of the tie-break online.

Piacenza! :obey:

I had the same thought but I had strange feeling so I stayed :D

• De Cecco is playing very well in this playoffs! Piacenza served very well and Macerata missed the serves of Zaytsev & Savani... Simon was very impressive! :white:

I am so happy for Piacenza!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• live from the bus of the supporters!! :lol: we are drunk....totally drunk thanks to thin game...what a strong feelings!!!! A heartbreak game...simon completely destroied them, we suffered a bad Zlatanov but our middle-blockers are 2 gods. I still have doubts on game 4, but right now we have the best shape of the 4 teams in these semifinals. And thanks so much for all the people supporting us here, i love you :) :drink:

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• I thinks now it's the right time to make Holt starter in USA NT

• I thinks now it's the right time to make Holt starter in USA NT

Of course it is. He's now better than Smith and Holmes.

He's very complete MB: great spiker and server, very good blocker. He deserves to play beside to David Lee!

David Lee + Maxwell Holt :cheesy: :heart: :obey:

• Travica still our main problem. OH always against Piacenza blockers' hands. We can't win anything untill our OHs can't play their best because of setter. The same about the MBs. Stankovic helps a lot, but Marko can't be effective this way. Best player for Lube as always is Henno. He's a monster.

De Cecco today outclassed Travica again. He's for sure Piacenza best player. Beside him I put their MBs, who are outstanding. Weak links are stille Fei and Marra. OHs are really great and experienced, but today suffered a lot; They're not stable because of age, but until Holt and Simon play this way they can take a breathe.

• Travica still our main problem. OH always against Piacenza blockers' hands. We can't win anything untill our OHs can't play their best because of setter. The same about the MBs. Stankovic helps a lot, but Marko can't be effective this way. Best player for Lube as always is Henno. He's a monster.

De Cecco today outclassed Travica again. He's for sure Piacenza best player. Beside him I put their MBs, who are outstanding. Weak links are stille Fei and Marra. OHs are really great and experienced, but today suffered a lot; They're not stable because of age, but until Holt and Simon play this way they can take a breathe.

Marra weak?!? He had 50 receptions with 62/48% reception and 5 errors. Henno had just15 receptions...... Fei has the best attack besides MB's. Didn't watch the game, just reading stats.

• Marra and Fei - beside to Zlatanov, who lost his mind this match - are the main reason why Macerata won 2 sets and was close to win the match. Fei played terrible. Maybe numbers say something difference, but he had terrible mistakes in crucial moments. Marra was helped all the time by Papi, who covered half ho the court in reception. He was the main target for a reason: he's totally unstable and collected a lot of mistakes receiving and digging. Fei came back to close the match in tie break with good attitude, but the rest of his game were terrible as always.

• congrats to Piacenza....I don't think it was their best game but they managed to overcome some difficult moment and De Cecco was really clever to cover Zlatanov and Fei's bad day! amazing setter, precise, quick and unpredictable! I think Macerata can still do something in match 4, let's see, anyway once ahain congrats to Copra, I'd really like to see them in final!

• Roberto Piazza is an anti-coach. He is doing everything the opposite of the right way. Ball distribution is ridiculous, not to mention the rotation schemes

• The only good thing are the serves on side line in Matey's zone, because they know he doesn't cover it as tactics from Stoychev.

• Setting rules: always to the place where is Trento's block. Very smart.

• That was so one way game that I found it boring and stopped watching at some point. Playing backgammon with myself was more interesting than this. There was more suspense there even though I knew that I would win either way. It was clear that Trento will win, because Cuneo didn't play. Well they tried in the third set.

Totally illogical for me to play with the old rotation for Cuneo. If Cuneo lost the first game it was because something small wasn't enough. With this rotation it was so big that there is no point to even compare. Personally for me Piazza should have changed the rotation in the second set. Well I wouldn't even start with it, but he decided to try it. Well it was apparent that it didn't work.

Great game for Kazyiski, but personally for me Trentino looked that good because Cuneo simply didn't play. If they manage to play like that against Piacenza or Macerata (I'm for Piacenza) then I would say that they are insanely good.