2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Okay, I'll write a bit of my opinions here.

Germany - expected roster, I'd say. I hope Guidetti will test Anja Brandt and Berit Kauffeldt more and call Ssuschke only for the 3rd round or the final if they qualify.
    Italy - Such a young roster. I personally don't like Signorile, so hopefully Mencarill will use Camera as main setter. She played a great match against D.R yesterday.
    Poland - No Werblinska :whistle: It was expected anyway...surely they are gonna miss her a lot. Since Bednarek and Tomsia being out, I guess Martalek and Tokarska will play as starters. The biggest question is who will be the OHs. Grejman and E.Skowronska more likely...
    Netherlands - Very young team as well. only Flier is the experienced player, and the rest are young...(Steenbergen is 28yo but also hasn't got many experiences in Int Tournaments) I think we're going to see Stoltenborg,Steenbergen,De Kruijf, Buijs and Grothues as starters.
    Serbia - I'm really curiuos if their OHs are all healthy right now. Nikolic, Malagurski and Molnar have been having some injuries.
    Czech Republic - I'm very happy to see this team at WGP. Who knows? they're gonna surprise us :thumbup:
    Bulgaria - Vasileva and Filipova... who else? :P

• Additionally in DR team Lisvel Eve is missing, which is recovering after her injury.

• Additionally in DR team Lisvel Eve is missing, which is recovering after her injury.

I know it, but I didn't mention her, because she's in wide roster and I wrote only these, who aren't on lists :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'm expecting another final between Brazil and USA.

Brazil is missing just some players. USA won even last year without the main players. Who knows?

I can't wait for WGP! :box:

• I'm expecting another final between Brazil and USA.

Brazil is missing just some players. USA won even last year without the main players. Who knows?

I can't wait for WGP! :box:

I think Brazil wont miss any players actually, Sheilla, Fabiana, Thaisa, Fabi are back training with the team...so maybe they wont appear in all group phases, but they will probably all be there for the Final Round. Only Jaque is really missing.

• I think Brazil wont miss any players actually, Sheilla, Fabiana, Thaisa, Fabi are back training with the team...so maybe they wont appear in all group phases, but they will probably all be there for the Final Round. Only Jaque is really missing.

How do you think who will be the second OH on the starting 6 together with Garay? Will it be Natalia? I hope Pri Daroit will play more and it would be so interesting to see Gabi on this level. Do you think she'll have a real chance?

• How do you think who will be the second OH on the starting 6 together with Garay? Will it be Natalia? I hope Pri Daroit will play more and it would be so interesting to see Gabi on this level. Do you think she'll have a real chance?

I suppose that Ze Roberto prefers Natalia to Priscila, however both should find place in 12 ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I suppose that Ze Roberto prefers Natalia to Priscila, however both should find place in 12 ^^

Well, I think Priscila and even Gabi will be able to have a chance first...cause I dont really know in what conditions Natália is right now. Well, yeah still one month to Grand Prix, so maybe she will recover in time..but she just came from two little surgeries to take off some screw from her knee, from old surgery. they were not very invasive surgeries of course, but there is always a time to recover the cut..so she hasnt play much this National team season...I dont know in what conditions she is. She is training with the girls again..but maybe Zé will prefere to start with players that were already trianing and that are in better shape than her. We will see.

• Well, I think Priscila and even Gabi will be able to have a chance first...cause I dont really know in what conditions Natália is right now. Well, yeah still one month to Grand Prix, so maybe she will recover in time..but she just came from two little surgeries to take off some screw from her knee, from old surgery. they were not very invasive surgeries of course, but there is always a time to recover the cut..so she hasnt play much this National team season...I dont know in what conditions she is. She is training with the girls again..but maybe Zé will prefere to start with players that were already trianing and that are in better shape than her. We will see.

i thought that surgery was a joke? :sos: :what:

• yah joana is confusing us, in the uniliver 2013/2014 thread it was saidd that the picture with a screw was just a joke now in this thread the injury was serious 8|

• the history that she fall in the street in a construction area was a joke, the surgery no...the screw was not from the street, but from an old knee surgery she had done in the past, so she has now to take of these screws...she had two small surgeries to take them off.

Like I said ..they were not big surgeries, not to invasive....but there is still need time to recover the cut and everything.

• Kremena KAMENOVA back in the list of BUL GP

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• From where you have this information ? In bulgarian medias doesn't have nothing about it.

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…x/2013/Teams.asp?Team=BUL

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova