Montreux Volley Masters 2013

• I think Brazil and DOM will be the most experienced teams,
    probably we'll have dani lins, garay, brait, adê and nati...

• No, coach Jenny Lang decided to send a junior team in Montreux, The junior team will also participant in FIVB U20 wch, so Montreux will be a warm-up for the matches in Czech, in fact, the chinese team even want to withdraw the tournament but the schedule are already confirmed, so 。。。。 the new coach Jenny Lang has some different views about the matches in Montreux and Russia compare to the former coach, the Chinese volleyball association accept her view and refuse russia's invitation(Yesin cup )

Thanks for info :win:

So... it seems Dominican Republic or Brazil if is true that may Fe and Dani Lins are comming. But of course I hope DOM :box:

• Japanese roster for Montreux was also announced:
    S : Makoto Matsuura, Natsumi Fujita
    OH/OPP : Risa Ishii, Ayumi Nakamura, Yuki Ishii, Saori Takahashi, Yuka Imamura, Miyu Nagaoka, Akari Oumi, Sarina Koga
    MB : Nana Iwasaka, Riho Otake, Haruyo Shimamura, Fumika Moriya
    L : Mami Yoshida, Kotoki Zayasu

As you can see it's a new team, only Nana Iwasaka and Kotoki Zayasu had more chances to play in NT, Yuki Ishii an Makoto Matsuura appeared in some not important games with NT. Riho Otake, Miyu Nagaoka and Akari Oumi were in wide training rosters in NT. Rest players are new, Sarina Koga is from 1996 :!:

The latest news is that Fumiya Moriya will be replaced by Kanako Hirai due to injury if i'm not mistaken, Sarina Koga was Born 1996..She was the Best Scorer and MVP last year's Asian Youth Girls Volleyball championsips...Her height is around 179cm-180cm...she's the youngest to play in the the Japanese NT right now, same age as when Saori Kimura first joined the NT.. :drink:

• DOM is probably the only team bringing their A roster, so I wouldn't be surprised if they win the tournament...

I won't be suprised if They lose the tournament, as always with the Roster :lol:

• Yes... German I saw it... but the others? :( I'm just curious.. but I guess other teams will go with B NT. So I hope DR NT will crush all of teams :super: but... I don't know... I think Chinese NT can fight for win too.

Its not an important tournament for win or lose,teams usually try the new faces. More dominic couldnt make any success in olympic games 2012 so i think u exaggerate them so much.They are just an average team :)

• 20-player list of Italy for Montreux:

1 - Marika Bianchini
    2 - Cristina Barcellini
    3 - Immacolata Sirressi
    4 - Letizia Camera
    5 - Gilda Lombardo
    6 - Monica De Gennaro
    7 - Martina Guiggi
    8 - Noemi Signorile
    9 - Caterina Bosetti
    10 - Cristina Chirichella
    11 - Lucia Bosetti
    12 - Valentina Zago
    13 - Valentina Arrighetti
    14 - Valeria Caracuta
    15 - Laura Partenio
    16 - Valentina Tirozzi
    17 - Valentina Diouf
    18 - Floriana Bertone
    19 - Raphaela Folie
    20 - Alessia Gennari

• Lucia with number 11 :thumbsup:

I hope Mencarelli goes with this roster

Camera-Diouf
    Guiggi-Arrighetti
    L.Bosetti-C.Bosetti
    Sirressi

• Lucia with number 11 :thumbsup:

I hope Mencarelli goes with this roster

Camera-Diouf
    Guiggi-Arrighetti
    L.Bosetti-C.Bosetti
    Sirressi

I think he should not use these two scoring MBs at the same time on court. Both are good at attacking but very average blockers :whistle: That's why he should use Folie

• this is the roster just for the beginning of the season or is it the official one for the whole season? cause I'd like to see Merlo, Di Iulio and Ferretti in NT, after their great season (they could give some experience...)

• this is the roster just for the beginning of the season or is it the official one for the whole season? cause I'd like to see Merlo, Di Iulio and Ferretti in NT, after their great season (they could give some experience...)

Don't forget Valentina Fiorin and Raffa Calloni ;)

• This is Japan's roster for Montreaux Volley Masters:
    Spiker:
    - Risa Ishii
    - Tomomo Nakamura
    - Yuki Ishii
    - Saori Takahashi
    - Yuka Imamura
    - Miyu Nagaoka
    - Oumi Akari
    - Risa Rina Koga

Middle Blocker:
    - Nana Iwasaka
    - Sato Otake
    - Haruyo Shimamura
    - Fimuka Moriya

Setter:
    - Makoto Matsuura
    - Natsumi Fujita

Libero:
    - Kotoki Zayasu
    - Mami Yoshida

• I posted it earlier:
    OH/OPP : Risa Ishii, Ayumi Nakamura, Yuki Ishii, Saori Takahashi, Yuka Imamura, Miyu Nagaoka, Akari Oumi, Sarina Koga
    MB : Nana Iwasaka, Riho Otake, Haruyo Shimamura, Kanako Hirai* (replacement for Fumika Moriya)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I posted it earlier:
    MB : Nana Iwasaka, Riho Otake, Haruyo Shimamura, Kanako Hirai* (replacement for Fumika Moriya)

I'm sorry. I didn't notice that

• a little bit off topic

Will there be the CHINESE VOLLEY MASTERS next weekend?

I have heard sth, but couldn`t find a confirmation

yes,there will be matches during5.22-5.24.