2013 FIVB Youth World Championship - Thailand - 26/07

• Poland won 15-10 (3-2) Congratulations!

• POL - GRE stats Smarzek 34 points, spike 47% :thumbsup: Damaske 22 points, spike 40%

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Japan win 3-2 against China without their best WS Sarina Koga in this tournament :rolll:

Thats great.... You're right Sarina Koga is not in the roster :(...but still they beat china :drink: :super: :dance6: :cup:

• "Two liberos can't almost give the best receive and dig." Song Xinyu and Huang Jiayi proved it.
    "Not every non-receiving outside hitter can be Wang Yimei." Wang Yunlu proved it.
    Yuan Xinyue is 2m high but she "isn't" Zhu Ting.
    "The Chinese national team shouldn't use the head coach from Army." Cui Yongmei and Dong Ruijun proved it.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Japanese player Mizuki Yanagita is only 168 and make 30 points against CHN, according to FIVB, her spiike height is 300 cm :cheesy:

• Japanese player Mizuki Yanagita is only 168 and make 30 points against CHN, according to FIVB, her spiike height is 300 cm :cheesy:

She can be new Ebata or Sakoda in the future ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• By the way turkish team players have lots of strange and unusual names in this generation i don't know why :D For example Ada Germen and Su Zent.Ada means '' Island '' and Su means '' Water '' also Arelya,Rida and Humay are also not common in Turkey and have no meaning,others are fine :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Turkey improved a lot with the change of libero.
    I am very surprised by the BRA vs DOM score: 25-08???!!! :sos: DOM already beat Brazil in the U18 Pan American Cup, and many players were in the JWCH in Czech Republic.

What a pity of Argentina. They have a good team, but their pool is difficult.

• By the way turkish team players have lots of strange and unusual names in this generation i don't know why :D For example Ada Germen and Su Zent.Ada means '' Island '' and Su means '' Water '' also Arelya,Rida and Humay are also not common in Turkey and have no meaning,others are fine :lol:

Actually Ada and Su became very popular in recent years. Humay has likely its origin in old Turkish because many Turkish names end with -ay like Sonay, Miray, Sunay, İlkay, we just forgot some of them. :teach: Rida sounds arabic, Arelya is indeed new to me. I don't know the meanigs but I'm sure they have one. :D

I know we are :offtopic: sorry :!: