2013 FIVB Junior World Championship - Czech Republic - 21/06

• Has Boskoviç get a lot of balls to make those points or?

Well, she gets the most balls in our team, but I think it's normal cause she is OPP. Against Portugal she had 50% attack, France 46% and Belgium 47% .I know these aren't the strongenst teams but still she is 3 years younger and attacks with very good percentage

• Go Balkans.Congratulations Bulgaria and Serbia.

• Germany did not qualify or pro World Youth 2013 and World Children 2013. Not is a good future.

• or Germany is weak... :whistle:

The team is without first setter, first libero and one strong MB, and Izquierdo didn't practice with the team at all because of playoff finals. Bulgaria was simply better, no doubt about that, but in this German generation there are a couple of players that we will see in Senior NT.

• The team is without first setter, first libero and one strong MB, and Izquierdo didn't practice with the team at all because of playoff finals. Bulgaria was simply better, no doubt about that, but in this German generation there are a couple of players that we will see in Senior NT.

Who was missing MB, you mean Keil? But she was not starter anyway right?

I agree with you, especially Geerties or Izquierdo can be starter OH besides Brinker in this ECh :whistle: However, Bulgaria made a big surprise. They were at 11th place in last European Junior Championship now they seemed to improve a lot. Also one of their starter Dimitrova (1996) seems a big prospect. She was in wide roster of Bulgarian senior NT as well :whistle:

By the way, another disappoinment was Poland which showed good performance in both prvious youth and junior tournaments. Especially Kakolewska and Wocjik were promising

• Who was missing MB, you mean Keil? But she was not starter anyway right?

I agree with you, especially Geerties or Izquierdo can be starter OH besides Brinker in this ECh :whistle: However, Bulgaria made a big surprise. They were at 11th place in last European Junior Championship now they seemed to improve a lot. Also one of their starter Dimitrova (1996) seems a big prospect. She was in wide roster of Bulgarian senior NT as well :whistle:

Keil is invited for Montreux by Guidetti, so I think she probably would have been starter if she'd been there...no idea why she was missing, last year she missed Junior ECH because she didn't recover in time from an injury...

Izquierdo and Geerties definitely are candidates for a good future, but also 3rd OH Nele Barber and Opp Carina Aulenbrock surprised me positively. I hope they'll find good teams in German league for next season and make a good development.

From Bulgaria, MB Todorova looked very good to me, very strong and powerful. She's also in the wide roster of Senior NT. But actually all their players looked really good, maybe except the Opp...let's see what they can do in WCH.

• i know its world championnship but its a pity to not have more spot for european teams

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• The team is without first setter, first libero and one strong MB, and Izquierdo didn't practice with the team at all because of playoff finals. Bulgaria was simply better, no doubt about that, but in this German generation there are a couple of players that we will see in Senior NT.

now German team has any other option to qualify for Wch ?

• i know its world championnship but its a pity to not have more spot for european teams

Yes, you are definitely right.
    7 teams from north-, middle- and south-america but only 6 teams from europe?
    And 3 teams from africa?

Unbelievable ^^

• When will be the drawing of lots? :box:

• Brazillian team is almost defined for JWCH. There´s only one cut left (libero), but the team is like this:

Setters: Naiane (1,80) and Giovanna (1,76)
    Líbero: Juliana and Dani Terra
    OH: Gabi (1,80), Rosa (1,85), Maíra (1,85) and Paula Mohr (1,87)
    OPP: Sara Dias (1,88 cm) and Domingas (1,82)
    MB: Valquíria (1,91), Milka (1,90) and Simone (1,86)

• USA names its training team (13 + alternates). One of the 13 will be left off final roster.

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Vol…ens-Jr-Training-Team.aspx

2013 U.S. Women’s Junior National Volleyball Training Team Roster
    Name (#, Position, Hometown, Club,)
    1 - Sarah Burrington (MB, 6-5 [1.96 m], Ruskin, Fla., Florida State University)
    3 - Jordan Burgess (OH, 6-0 [1.83 m], Tampa, Fla., Stanford University)
    5 - Nicole Edelman (S, 6-0 [1.83 m], Boulder, Colo., University of Colorado)
    6 - Brittany Howard (OH, 6-3 [1.91 m], Los Altos, Calif., Stanford University)
    7 - Merete Lutz (MB, 6-8 [2.03 m], Houston, Stanford University)
    8 - Kelsey Humphreys (S, 6-0 [1.83 m], Newport Beach, Calif., Stanford University)
    9 - Andie Malloy (OH, 6-2 [1.88 m], Allen, Texas, Iowa State University)
    10 - Amanda Benson (L, 5-6 [1.56 m], Litchfield Park, Ariz., Spiral/University of Oregon)
    14 - Canace Finley (MB, 6-3 [1.91 m], Fort Collins, Colo., University of Oregon)
    15 - Amber Rolfzen (OH, 6-3 [1.91 m], Papillion, Neb., University of Nebraska)
    17 - Kierra Holst (OH, 6-4 [1.93 m], Coppell, Texas, University of Oklahoma)
    18 - Chanell Clark-Bibbs (MB, 6-1 [1.85 m], Houston, Georgia Tech)
    19 - Caitlin Nolan (L, 5-8 [1.73 m], Southlake, Texas, Iowa State University)

2013 U.S. Women’s Junior National Volleyball Alternates
    2 - Mckenzie Willey (OH, 6-1, Highland, Utah, Arizona State University)
    4 - Elizabeth Campbell (Opp., 6-2, Denver, Colo., Duke University)
    11 - Julia Doyle (S, 6-0, Plymouth, Minn., University of Oklahoma)
    12 - Allison Palmer (S, 5-9, Laguna Beach, Calif., Arizona State University)
    13 - Karly Drolson (L, 5-7, Del Mar, Calif., UCLA)
    16 - Elizabeth Fortado (OH, 6-2, Flower Mound, Texas, University of Arkansas)