Polish NT 2013

• I never wanted to see Bełcik and Radecka again in Poland NT.

For me, Radecka is an okay setter. She sets quite ordinary, not really creative...like Ferretti. Skorupa is more creative and her sets are more powerful.
    Belcik on the other hand...I've never been a big fan of her and don't think she will be playing in NT this year.

• This is probably best possible team, Poland can already get. Skorupa refused to play with NT unfortunately, therefore Wolosz and Radecka must be enough. Taking into considerations that in this team there is only Werblinska, who can receive, probably Radecka will be first choice of the coach and we will be forced to play "Russian volleyball". Good to see young girls in the team, but I am afraid that most of them will stay at home during ECH. The most interesting competition will be probably on libero position between Strasz and Maj.
    The biggest surprise is that Kaczor is in the rooster...
    Iza Belcik is not the best setter now, but except Skorupa, Radecka and Wolosz, there is no one better, however Mazurek has quite fine season.

• Isn't Justyna Łukasik a young but promising MB? I thought she performed well in Atom.. at least in CL, I've watched them only there..

This is probably best possible team, Poland can already get. Skorupa refused to play with NT unfortunately, therefore Wolosz and Radecka must be enough. Taking into considerations that in this team there is only Werblinska, who can receive, probably Radecka will be first choice of the coach and we will be forced to play "Russian volleyball". Good to see young girls in the team, but I am afraid that most of them will stay at home during ECH. The most interesting competition will be probably on libero position between Strasz and Maj.
    The biggest surprise is that Kaczor is in the rooster...
    Iza Belcik is not the best setter now, but except Skorupa, Radecka and Wolosz, there is no one better, however Mazurek has quite fine season.

Yes, Justyna showed during season, that she can be good MB. But I'm not sure in which way our young MBs will go. I mean that they will not have side by side the best Polish setter, which can teach them a lot. Young Wołosz is really promising, but she also needs some lessons. Radecka or Bełcik are rather simply setters. So sad that we have, but we can't have. I'm mad when i see those "Russian volleyball" with Radecka. IMO Maj is out of the competition. She is brilliant and just the best at the moment.

For me, Radecka is an okay setter. She sets quite ordinary, not really creative...like Ferretti.

Radecka isn't half as good as Feretti. Radecka has ever played slow, typically russian volleyball. It is unfortunate that Skorupa refused to play in NT.

So sad that we have, but we can't have.

"It's sad, so sad

It's a sad, sad situation.

And it's getting more and more absurd." :whistle:

It is widely known, that Makowski has a favorite. I' m not surprised, that Skorupa' ll be not playing in NT. I respect and endorse her decision. ;)

• Iza Belcik is not the best setter now, but except Skorupa, Radecka and Wolosz, there is no one better, however Mazurek has quite fine season.

please, never ever Godos again in NT...just take any young talent instead of her :whistle:

I don't get it why do you think Radecka is a bad setter... I that Russian thing I disagree, she sets her MB quite a lot.. Can you explain more specifically why is she a bad setter

It' s very broad subject.... technical skills, speed sets and much more.
    ;)

• please, never ever Godos again in NT...just take any young talent instead of her :whistle:

There is Natalia Gajewska :) Wołosz and Wilk are also young. Next young talent could find place here instead of Bełcik.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Radecka is very solid setter, but not really outstanding. And I completely disagree with max when it is about her techinque. However her enthusiasm... From other hand Skorupa's decision is hard to understand, taking into considerations that Azeri league is not very exhausting.

Sawicka is not interested in playing in NT

WZP:
    Maj has had quite bad season, in my opinion there is no progress in her game and Strasz was very well in defence.

• I repeat myself, but I think it is time for Wołosz. Can she learn from Radecka? Perhaps she can learn how to make opponents fall asleep.

I hope that Wołosz will be our first setter :roll:

• Yeah, me too, Wojtek. ;)

• Wolosz will not be a first setter, maybe she will play in starting six, but will be sustituted really fast, after horrible reception of her colleagues

• Maybe you're right, but Wołosz's a better setter than Radecka. Except that, when we've a bad recepition, we'll not have a chance to win even with Bulgaria and Czech. And whether Radecka'll be on the court, will not change anything.

• I am not really sure if Wolosz is already better than Radecka. She is still not stable. Milena is more experienced and I think she will be better option for this season. I hope that Wolosz will learn a lot in Italy, however I am not sure if she can be first setter in Busto.

We still can do quite a lot without reception, if the setter is quite precise. Skowronskas, ABW and Kasprzak still can hit such balls quite powerful, so against teams, which are not well-organised in defense, there are some chances.

• Joasia'll be playing in starting six in Busto. Is Radecka stable? You don't make me laugh. ^^ Experience isn't the most important.

Skowronska, ABW and Kasprzak still can hit such balls quite powerful

Bulgaria: Dobriana, Elica, Emiliya, Strashimira; Czech: Havlićkova, Havelkova, Matuszkova.. Tall teams...

We have to play quick ball... but that's just my opinion, U don't have to agree with me. :)

• I think Wolosz is already better than Radecka :whistle:
    Wolosz sets more balls to the middle and has a better vision of seeing the game. Plus, she is a better server and blocker.

She would a little suck if the reception comes horrible, but who can play good with awful reception like Poland showed last Grand Prix? No one I think.

I somehow have a feeling that Radecka won't accept to be 2nd setter particulary if it comes to Wolosz as 1st setter. So, I'd call Nataliya Gajewska as Wolosz's back up.