2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• So, Rabita extended contract with Akinradewo. Skorupa, Castillo, Krismanovic, Cruz also Zhukova stays.
    New players: Skowronska, Rourke, Horvath

Golubovic and Starovic is still not certain.

Fomina and Grun won't be in the team next season.

Rourke and Horvath are for 3 years :what: I hope Rabita is not planning to nationalize them :cursing: This is only my prediction. And it causes from their weak NT.

• I thought the team was in 2. Bundesliga... :what:

What's going in there?

Theoretically they would have gone to 2nd league, but as every year, no team from 2nd league wanted to come to 1st league, so Aachen could stay in 1st league. The volleyball department of Alemannia Aachen transfered to PTSV Aachen (a different club in the same city) because of problems between them and the main club...

• Just read Iuliana Nucu suffered a serious car accident in romenia. :(

She was on vacation and is now in a hospital in Bucarest.

Has no danger for her life, but it was a serious accident and she had serious injuries in her leg (I couldnt translate what happened). So she will have to skip next season. She wont be able to play.

http://www.pallavoliamo.it/news.aspx?newsissueid=11928

Stay well Iuli!

• the article says tha Iuliana Nucu was going to play again in Novara and that they've already found an agreement but because of this accdnt she will not play next season.. the society (Novara) is close to her,with all the supportes,wishing she'll be good ASAP even if only to go to the palace to support the other players.

however,get well soon Iuliana! :heart:

• It seems she got broken legs ;(

• the new OH could be Marika Bianchini.

Busto tomorrow will announce the new OH, from quite sure information Marika Bianchini will be the new OH. She is a young talent player, 20 years old, with good skills in recieving and in attack the problem is that she is only 1.78 cm. She was playing in B1 last season and she is currently in the Italian NT.

The second libero will be (90%) Ilaria Spirito grown up in Yamamay yoiungg team (B1) and that suffered a serious injury 2 years ago.

For the last OH rumors says about Indre Sorokaite but these are not sure info.

• Marika Bianchini played in A2, not in B1 :teach: She was one of the A2 best scorers this season

Sorokaite will probably go to Novara..

• the article says tha Iuliana Nucu was going to play again in Novara and that they've already found an agreement but because of this accdnt she will not play next season.. the society (Novara) is close to her,with all the supportes,wishing she'll be good ASAP even if only to go to the palace to support the other players.

however,get well soon Iuliana! :heart:

another bad news...get well soon Iuli! we're all next to you! :rose:

• Lokomotiv Baku officialized Suzana Ćebić, Lauren Gibbemeyer, Sa-Nee Kim and Whitney Dosty.

First 3 names were well known even before, now they're official. Dosty transfer is a big surprise to me. :)

Good luck to the girls! :win:

• Lokomotiv Baku officialized Suzana Ćebić, Lauren Gibbemeyer, Sa-Nee Kim and Whitney Dosty.

First 3 names were well known even before, now they're official. Dosty transfer is a big surprise to me. :)

Good luck to the girls! :win:

Whitney is quite a good player.
    I believe Lokomotiv will be very strong.

• Busto tomorrow will announce the new OH, from quite sure information Marika Bianchini will be the new OH. She is a young talent player, 20 years old, with good skills in recieving and in attack the problem is that she is only 1.78 cm. She was playing in B1 last season and she is currently in the Italian NT.

The second libero will be (90%) Ilaria Spirito grown up in Yamamay yoiungg team (B1) and that suffered a serious injury 2 years ago.

For the last OH rumors says about Indre Sorokaite but these are not sure info.

Bianchini now is official in Busto. 10 players have already the contract signed. Let's wait for the second libero (probabibly Spirito) and the last OH.

• Any news about Barun? Can she be Piacenza's other Opp besides Turlea ?(

• Any news about Barun? Can she be Piacenza's other Opp besides Turlea ?(

I think I've read somewhere that she got a big offer from Asia and that she may play in Japan or Korea.

• Natalia Dianskaya (MB) signed a 2 year contract with Dinamo Krasnodar

http://www.dinamokrasnodar.ru/index.php/news/1771-----lr

Jelena Blagojevic has extended her contract with Foppa for the next season.

http://www.momentidivolley.it/…elena-blagojevic-rinnova/

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• any news about Manon Flier???

and will Oksana Parkhomenko play next season??

• Natalia Dianskaya (MB) signed a 2 year contract with Dinamo Krasnodar

http://www.dinamokrasnodar.ru/index.php/news/1771-----lr

Finally she gets to play in a top team :super:

Croatian Junior NT OH/Opp Ivana Vanjak (ex-Wiesbaden) will play in NCAA for Stanford University.

Berit Kauffeldt talked in an interview with a German newspaper about her experience in Giaveno. She has only received 70% of her salary so far, the coach was not so good for her and everything was a bit disorganised, but still she could learn a lot. She would like to play in Poland next season because her boyfriend is a handball player and he couldn't find a team in Italy, it would be easier for him in Poland and Kauffeldt also wants to get to know another volleyball culture. She doesn't exclude returning to Schwerin either though...