2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Already confirmed by Maret herself last week :win:

Yes great news... They have bokan and grothues as outside hitters. I hope that now they will go for a powerfull spiker like mihajlovic last year.

Oh I didn't see those good news last week :wavy:
    Yes, Centoni + Bokan / Grothues it's already strong
    Chiara di Iulio with them ?

• Camera has signed with Pomì Casalmaggiore, she is probably on loan from Conegliano..

if I have to be honest, I don't understand this transfer! I wpuòd have confirmed her right away, and let her play the Champions League! going to Pomì is just a step backwards. she would have gained a lot of experience in Conegliano and that's good also for our NT

• if I have to be honest, I don't understand this transfer! I wpuòd have confirmed her right away, and let her play the Champions League! going to Pomì is just a step backwards. she would have gained a lot of experience in Conegliano and that's good also for our NT

You're right...but how can you confirm Camera when you can have Lloyd?? ;) :wavy:

• Judith Pietersen is the new Opp for Atom Trefl Sopot.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…85ca+mistrzy%C5%84+Polski

Should me Manon... this transfer, I guess, confirms that Manon will play in Igstidachi. For the last 2 months there was an info about Manon playing in Sopot, but... looks like Baku isn't that bad after all :roll:

• Well, not so shabby. at least another dutch OPP for Atom :lol:

Very nice transfer for Ilbank. I hope Alajbeg will show her power in Turkey. the connection with Zivkovic would be interesting as well.

• Good club for Judith :drink: :drink: I hope she is able to perform at the higher level.

I'm sure she will benefit working with Teun Buijs :drink:

@ estranged

Does Sopot already have an other opposite player?

• Does Sopot already have an other opposite player?

Not really. I mean, Rourke and Kwiatkowska have left. I consider Podolec as Opp, but except for one match, she has been playing as OH, so I guess she doesn't count. Officially Judith is the first Opp that has signed a contract with Atom. There were rumors about Natalia Krawulska (from PTPS Piła), but I don't know if they are true or not.

Currently the roster looks like this:

S: Izabela Bełcik, Natalia Gajewska
    MBs: Zuzanna Efimienko, Justyna Łukasik, Yulia Shelukhina
    OHs: Klaudia Kaczorowska
    Opp: Judith Pietersen
    L: Mariola Zenik, Magdalena Kuziak

• Thanks for the info :flower:

• Akiko Ino and Yusidey Silie stay in Azeryol