2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Considering your words, she looks to be good. Nice to know that! :thumbup:

I don't know anything about Sthefanie in Turkey. Last season she was in Schwerin, but she had big problems physically, she never could get in shape in the whole season, so the club released her before the end of the season (officially, the contract was "mutually resolved").

• Brižitka Molnar has signed a contract with Atom Trefl Sopot. The team's squad is now complete.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…a+w+Atomie+Trefl+Sopot%21

Interesting transfer, hope she'll be better than in Galatasaray :roll: so what will be with Kasprzak? Free place for OH are only in Piła, Łódź and Bydgoszcz, so maybe she'll play abroad?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I don't think there ever were any advanced talks with Kasprzak in Sopot. I have no idea where did this rumor come from.

• Pelin Çelik will play in Beziers (FRA), I don't know why, as a back up for Aranda?

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=17420&topic=2

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Brižitka Molnar has signed a contract with Atom Trefl Sopot. The team's squad is now complete.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…a+w+Atomie+Trefl+Sopot%21

so which will be starting line up in Sopot?and any news about Podolec??

• Polish league is getting full of serbian players :lol: Ognjenovic, Bjelica in Police, Malesevic in Pila, Molnar in Sopot :lol: Citakovic may be added too...

• S - Bełcik, Gajewska(?)
    MB - Shelukhina, Efimienko, Łukasik
    OPP - Pietersen, Podolec
    OH - Hill, Molnar, Leys, Kaczorowska
    L - Zenik, Kuziak

I think Hill will play as MB

• Pelin Çelik will play in Beziers (FRA), I don't know why, as a back up for Aranda?

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=17420&topic=2

It is said that she is signed as first setter. :whistle: i don't think she is a good setter but not worse than Aranda. Can anyone write Beziers roster for next season?

• Players who haven't signed for any club yet...

1.Margareta Kozuch (GER)
    2.Elitsa Vasileva (BUL) -> There's still a rumor about her going to Japan or Korea...
    3.Ivana Nesovic (SRB)
    4.Laura Dijkema (NED) -> I think It's all up to her performance on upcoming WGP and ECH...
    5.Debby Stam (NED) -> She was rumored to be a Bergamo player, but it is said no.
    6.Caroline Wensink (NED) -> recovering injuries
    7.Logan Tom (USA)
    8.Heather Bown (USA) -> She was asked to keep on playing in Kazan, but nothing certain so far.
    9.Jovana Vesovic (SRB) -> recovering injuries
    10.Michaela Monzoni-Hasalíková (CZE) -> I think she's a monster blocker...I don't know why she hasn't been interested by any good clubs.
    11.Kristyna Pastulova (CZE) -> She's great too. "Czech Anzanello" I'd say :lol:
    12.Milena Radecka-Sadurek (POL) -> Maybe going to Brazil?
    13.Chiara Di Iulio (ITA) -> She was also rumored to transfer to Cannes, however nothing certain and the team transferred Partenio and Grothues...
    14.Simona Gioli (ITA) -> According to polish users, Police wanted her, but she rejected the proposal...

• I totally agree, Aranda may not be as well-known as Pelin but I think she's a much better player overall.

In article it's written that Beizers offered her to be their 1st setter :lol: She is old,short and clearly not a talented setter so i really have no idea what Beizers plans with her :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I see here trick.

Beziers knows that Spain's Setter is better but They offer Pelin 1st position and when They will end last after group phase They will say- ... because Pelin was our 1st Setter.

Pre-established justification for the future- as google translator would say :D