2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Is Natasa Osmokrovic already leaving Volero Zurich? :obey:

• Is Natasa Osmokrovic already leaving Volero Zurich? :obey:

Yes she is. Also Brandt will leave too :whistle:

• Togutt, anything about Tomsia and Chojnacka?

Muszyna is still looking for opposite, new player can join team before November or in January, candidate is Carmen Turlea, there were rumours about Gina Mambru.

Any news about Kelly Murphy?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

They are both in Tuscany , training with Scandicci(A2) , but the club hasn't officialized anything yet. They have time until this saturday, afterwards Italian clubs can't sign any player until January.

• She is good setter, but she is totally unstable: she plays a match like Fofao, the following one she's just terrible.

She was very promising when she was younger, now she's not among the best players in her position, but for sure she's better than some starter setters of this season.

• Yes.. Although Italian league level is not as high as before I still expect some great matches.. Also I'm looking forward to watching Conegliano

Yes, actually except Urbino and Forlì the other 9 teams are quite good and all of them have some interesting and promising players. The Italian one is still the most interesting league in the world I think..although the best players are in Turkey and Azerbaijan, those leagues are not very balanced and many matches will be so boring to watch :sleeping: (even because among their native players there are still so many craps).
    Maybe also Brazilian league is quite balanced and interesting, I don't know about the Japanese one..

Muszyna is still looking for opposite, new player can join team before November or in January, candidate is Carmen Turlea, there were rumours about Gina Mambru.

Any news about Kelly Murphy?

Well... Muszyna will have to sign for somebody till 6th December, because it's a day before 10th round. From 7th december transfer market is over for season 2013/2014 in Orlen Liga.

• Yes she is. Also Brandt will leave too :whistle:

German assistant coach Jan Lindenmair is the new head coach (ad Interim). Source

Here it's written that "Natasa Osmokrovic isn't available anymore" for Volero. But as it is a "preview article" for the upcoming Swiss League season, i don't know if it's only for Swiss League or also for the Champions League ?( .

• Ornavasso signed with a very young columbian player (she'll be 18 in Decenber), Ivonee Daniela Montano Lucumi, she can play both as MB and OPP. Any info about her?