2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• so..
    Bergamo wants to resign with almost all the players.that would be good for the team cause with one experienced year playing together they can get stronger next season as team..
    about Busto i think they need a strong OH,even with not good reception skills,if Sloetjes will be used as OPP..rumors are about Caterina Bosetti..
    i really hope Busto can get Flier,so that Sloetjes will play as OH,so i can see Manon once again Italy even if she's not that strong right now.. :heart:

about Novara.. Mi Na Kim and Vanzurova are confirmed,while De Carne seems to retire..

• Teun Buijs might be a new coach of Atom Trefl Sopot. Anne Buijs (NED) and Magdalena Damaske (POL, She's 17) may also join the team.
    Atom would like to extend a contract with Erika Coimbra, Noris Cabrera, Mariola Zenik, Izabela Bełcik and Yulia Shelukhina.
    http://sport.trojmiasto.pl/Swi…t-n68612.html?id=33551#cn

• I think Atom needs a solid MB. both Lukasik and Pykosz were not very good during the whole season. Shelukhina was very effective in block, not so good in attack...

• Teun Buijs might be a new coach of Atom Trefl Sopot. Anne Buijs (NED) and Magdalena Damaske (POL, She's 17) may also join the team.
    Atom would like to extend a contract with Erika Coimbra, Noris Cabrera, Mariola Zenik, Izabela Bełcik and Yulia Shelukhina.
    http://sport.trojmiasto.pl/Swi…t-n68612.html?id=33551#cn

What is the situation...Is Atom only interested or did they already talk with Teun and Anne ?? Could you translate the important sentences ? :win:

EDIT: according to Google Translate Teun Buijs is the main candidate for Sopot and after the end of the Bundesliga the transfer would be announced....and Anne would also transfer to Sopot if her father does.

Is that translation correct?

• What is the situation...Is Atom only interested or did they already talk with Teun and Anne ?? Could you translate the important sentences ? :win:

Sander, Do you want Anne to go to Atom? ^^ I think it might be good for her career and her NT teammates (Debby, Caroline and Kim...) liked Poland quite a lot. If It becomes truth that Anne going there, I hope Manon joins the team as well, since Rourke already left...they will need a good OPP.

• Sander, Do you want Anne to go to Atom? ^^ I think it might be good for her career and her NT teammates (Debby, Caroline and Kim...) liked Poland quite a lot. If It becomes truth that Anne going there, I hope Manon joins the team as well, since Rourke already left...they will need a good OPP.

Well:

1. Poland is the most volleyball-loving country in Europe.
    2. ATOM plays CL next season.
    3. Her father would be her coach --> she still can learn a lot from him.

So, I could imagine her to play there :win:

I only don't know about the financial situation..(I hope there will be no problems like two years ago..)

• Some polish users said Atom is a very poor club but I don't think something big like 2 years ago will ever happen again. Atom was completely irrational 2 years ago, they bought all the good-named players while they were not sure to pay all the salaries. Kozuch was the most expensive player in Polish league at that time and Ssuschke, Alisha Glass, Hodge, Fernandez and Ozsoy...what else :sleeping: I would probably have understood if Atom were as wealthy as Rabita or ECZ, But the club made a stupid transfer policy and couldn't reach anything big. well, they won the silver in the polish league, but apparently what they wanted was "GOLD" in CL.

on the other hand, they made a great process during this season without any superstars. Rourke was outstanding, and the rest were more like "team players" than individual...I think this is very important.

• EDIT: according to Google Translate Teun Buijs is the main candidate for Sopot and after the end of the Bundesliga the transfer would be announced....and Anne would also transfer to Sopot if her father does.

Is that translation correct?

Yeah, that's correct ;)
    Atom is looking for 3-4 players that will play as the Starting lineup. They wanted Joanna Wołosz but she chose Italy.
    Atom isn't a poor club but the club had debt.

• Yeah, that's correct ;)
    Atom is looking for 3-4 players that will play as the Starting lineup. They wanted Joanna Wołosz but she chose Italy.

Thanks for confirmation :drink:

Well, as I said: I hope ATOM will have a decent financial situation. Their debts are probably from two years ago, right :win:

• Well, as I said: I hope ATOM will have a decent financial situation. Their debts are probably from two years ago, right :win:

Debts are from season 2011/2012. And they had to pay about 1 mln zloty (I'm not sure exactly) for 3 seasons to PTPS Piła (season 2012/2013 was the last one).
    Edit: One million each year.

• Yeah, that's correct ;)

Would or could? The English google translate says "could" rather than "would", which implies that it's just speculation about Anne…

Whichever was meant, I think it's BS

• Would or could? The English google translate says "could" rather than "would", which implies that it's just speculation about Anne…

Whichever was meant, I think it's BS

I checked the Dutch translation again...I would say now it is more 'could' than 'would' :teach: So more uncertainty..

• I think Atom needs a solid MB. both Lukasik and Pykosz were not very good during the whole season. Shelukhina was very effective in block, not so good in attack...

probably Wojcieska may stay after injury, in the beginning of season she played really well and the MB duo seemed to be working the best in Atom :)

• The English google translate says "could" rather than "would", which implies that it's just speculation about Anne…

It's "could" :)
    flyingdutchman, I think it's almost confirmed that Teun Buijs is the new coach because local website wrote about it and local news are always true :D

They didn't mention about Wojcieska but I hope she stays in Atom.

• Facundo Conte joined Skra Bełchatów, so Havelkova will probably choose Poland too ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game