2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• :lol: I just saw volleyball.it reporting about Flier and Valentina Serena to Igtisadchi, replacing Tomkom with Serena is about as funny as replacing Kim with Brinker :D

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Quiyue Wei is in Igtisadchi too according to the azeri media.

Serena is supposed too be the back up setter.

They were smart with these two signs: Quiyue has had a lot of physical troubles last season. Serena can help a lot when the chinese is not able to play.

• Maybe Marina Marchenko will be OH for D.Moscow

She's already confirmed as per her agency.

• MB Chesnokova and L Stenkina- both from Hara Morin- are new Players of Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg.

• Chesnokova- if I good remember- was on loan from Uralochka Youth. She will play in Senior Team now.

• Setter Serebrianikova- who was on loan from Uralochka Youth to Hara Morin- will play in Zarechie.

• C.Barcellini has extended her contract with Conegliano until 2015. via @pallavoliamo.it

V.Diouf has extended her contract with Foppa until 2015. via @pallavoliamo.it

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Soo Obmochaeva as OH and another good receiver... maybe Logan :rose:

Logan Tom will play in Azerrail Baku..Dinamo Mosca has renewed with Marchenko,but she hasn't good reception skills.. maybe they'll transfer someone else,but OH with good reception skills still free on high level.. i don't know.. i think of Jaqueline,but she'll stay in Brasil.. maybe Debby Stam,who has already played in Russia... Del Core would have been perfect but she signed with Kazan..

• Logan Tom will play in Azerrail Baku..Dinamo Mosca has renewed with Marchenko,but she hasn't good reception skills.. maybe they'll transfer someone else,but OH with good reception skills still free on high level.. i don't know.. i think of Jaqueline,but she'll stay in Brasil.. maybe Debby Stam,who has already played in Russia... Del Core would have been perfect but she signed with Kazan..

Debby will play for Bergamo and her season in Russia wasn't so good...

• Good luck Maren, all the best for you

I've celebrity crush on Maren :P :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Officialy - Maren Brinker will play in Impel Wroclaw :)

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…C4%85+Impelu+Wroc%C5%82aw

:thumbsup:

That's very good news for me. She can be an important player for them but at the same time keep improving, and Tore Aleksandersen is known as good coach in Germany from his time in Schwerin. Definitely a much better news than the one of her going to Fenerbahce, looks like volleyball.de had F_Bergamo as source :roll: :aww:

• :thumbsup:

That's very good news for me. She can be an important player for them but at the same time keep improving, and Tore Aleksandersen is known as good coach in Germany from his time in Schwerin. Definitely a much better news than the one of her going to Fenerbahce, looks like volleyball.de had F_Bergamo as source :roll: :aww:

Indeed. Impel is a good choice for her :drink: :drink: Good luck, Maren.

• Yeah, I think so too. It's a good decision both for the player and the club. Maron says that she knows Tore from his work in Germany and that she's very happy about working with him.

• Officialy - Maren Brinker will play in Impel Wroclaw :)
    http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…C4%85+Impelu+Wroc%C5%82aw

Good choice :thumbsup:, now Impel's roster seems to be completed. Transfers this time were more sensible and they can fight for a title next season :D.

Definitely a much better news than the one of her going to Fenerbahce, looks like volleyball.de had F_Bergamo as source :roll: :aww:

Inside-volley became a bit risky source of transfer news, since we have on board someone like F_Bergamo :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game