2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Lisvel Elisa Eve ---> Azeryol

• Seriously?? She had a broken leg.. has she recovered yet? Can she play this season??

And the broken leg also was a consequence of a previous injury. I expect her to be able to play again towards the end of the year, but it will take much more time for her to get back to her previous level of play again. A big risk for any team to sign her...

Canada NT libero Janie Guimond will play in France next season according to her previous club KSC Berlin, but they don't say in which club.

• Pisani and Signorile are close to sign with Pallavolo Ornavasso

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Where will Milena Radecka play next season?

In Poland no info about her and rosters almost closed, so probably somewhere abroad.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• In Poland no info about her and rosters almost closed, so probably somewhere abroad.

I think she used to be a better setter some years ago...now kinda average. I hope she finds a good club abroad. Maybe Italy?

• And the broken leg also was a consequence of a previous injury. I expect her to be able to play again towards the end of the year, but it will take much more time for her to get back to her previous level of play again. A big risk for any team to sign her...

Canada NT libero Janie Guimond will play in France next season according to her previous club KSC Berlin, but they don't say in which club.

i think there is only one spot in first league for a libero : Hainaut .wait and see.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Rumors in Brazil that Brasilia is looking for a foreigner setter.

Radecka? :lol: :rolll:

• Yeah, I knew that too, but I expect that this player won't be Radecka. I don't like her at all.

Just a joke :D, she's getting worse year by year :down:

• Rumors in Brazil that Brasilia is looking for a foreigner setter.

Tomkom is still free..
    And news about Berg?

• Yeah, I knew that too, but I expect that this player won't be Radecka. I don't like her at all.

World of Volley reported that they're interested in Valentina Serena.

• I'm really intrigued where Nootsara will play... Wich top team can have her? ?(