2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Laura Dijkema, Margareta Kozuch and Elitsa Vasileva didn’t sign any contract for next season till now. ?(

Kozuch has played in Italy, Russia and Poland...so I thought she would sign for a turkish or azerbaijani club, but she seems not ready to sign for any club yet. Plus, the F4 in Turkey already have signed Opps...so it might be harder to guess.

• But she was rumored to have signed for a Russian club a few months ago...I don't know the details. I expect her to stay in Poland or move to Italy.

Her manager wants her to sign in club in Russia, but she has stil valid contract and Piła and there is no info about her nowadays, so I suppose that she'll play in PTPS Piła one more season ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Her manager wants her to sign in club in Russia, but she has stil valid contract and Piła and there is no info about her nowadays, so I suppose that she'll play in PTPS Piła one more season ^^

I don't know why Atom or Dabrowa didn't try to transfer her :what: If she really has to stay in Poland, A club that will play in CL would be better in my opinion. well, obviously she's not a really special player both in attack or defence, but has a great fight spirit.

• Still lots of players without club like Kozuch,Tomkom,Turlea,Matuszkova,Molnar,Vesovic,Stam that seems wont go to Bergamo,Hodge,Tom,Berg,Bown,Gioli,Kosek,Grun.. hope these players wont waste the season in Azerrail or Ightisadchi but all the other top teams seems pretty close and i cant see any other destination (apart from not top high level team where most of these atheletes would be wasted too)..

• I don't know why Atom or Dabrowa didn't try to transfer her :what: If she really has to stay in Poland, A club that will play in CL would be better in my opinion. well, obviously she's not a really special player both in attack or defence, but has a great fight spirit.

I agree it's weird, but Atom has almost full roster - probably Kasprzak will be last 13th player and they have 3 foreigners: Pietersen, Leys & Hill. For Dąbrowa it would be even harder because they have 4 foreigners: Katic, Adams, Sassa and Brussa. And in Poland is foreigners limit of 3 players.

• I agree it's weird, but Atom has almost full roster - probably Kasprzak will be last 13th player and they have 3 foreigners: Pietersen, Leys & Hill. For Dąbrowa it would be even harder because they have 4 foreigners: Katic, Adams, Sassa and Brussa. And in Poland is foreigners limit of 3 players.

So, is it sure that Sasa will play for Dabrowa?

• So, is it sure that Sasa will play for Dabrowa?

She's in roster on club's website, so it's rather sure :D

• Still lots of players without club like Kozuch,Tomkom,Turlea,Matuszkova,Molnar,Vesovic,Stam that seems wont go to Bergamo,Hodge,Tom,Berg,Bown,Gioli,Kosek,Grun.. hope these players wont waste the season in Azerrail or Ightisadchi but all the other top teams seems pretty close and i cant see any other destination (apart from not top high level team where most of these atheletes would be wasted too)..

It would be a nightmare if all of them go to Azerbaijan :lol: But it seems like Azerbaijani clubs are the only ones who have enough money to buy these players...and one more thing is that they don't have a foreigner limit on their league unlikely others...

• Eczacibasi VitrA loaned also Gozde Yilmaz to Sariyer Bel. She is OH/OPP and 195cm tall was back-up of Neslihan for 3 years hopefully she will play as starter :thumbup:

Source : http://www.voleybolextra.com/9…de-yilmaz-da-imzayi-atti/

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacibasi VitrA loaned also Gozde Yilmaz to Sariyer Bel. She is OH/OPP and 195cm tall was back-up of Neslihan for 3 years hopefully she will play as starter :thumbup:

Source : http://www.voleybolextra.com/9…de-yilmaz-da-imzayi-atti/

She had inconsistent performances in European League this season.However playing fulltime in Sarıyer will hep to improve her skills. I am curious if she will play OPP or OH.Sarıyer is doing a good job also! :thumbup: If they can keep Ortiz and find a good foreign OH, they can be quite a good team.

• Ukranian setter, Oleksandra Peretiatko signed with Indesit Lipetsk in Russian League for next season.

Source: Indesit Lipetsk Website

• American OH Kimberly Hill in Atom Trefl Sopot for one year :)

http://www.cev.lu/News.aspx?NewsID=14968&ID=2%2C3%2C6

• According to Daniel Bortoletto, the OHs, Fernanda Kuchenbecker (ex-São Bernardo) and Sthéfanie Tiele (ex-Schweriner), signed with Minas Tênis Clube. Giovana Gasparini is back too. I really don't know nothing about these players. Daniel said that Tiele already played for Eregli (Turkey) too.

Unhappiness, their budget is becoming lower year by year. :S Minas is probably the most traditional brazilian team.

• According to Daniel Bortoletto, the OHs, Fernanda Kuchenbecker (ex-São Bernardo) and Sthéfanie Tiele (ex-Schweriner), signed with Minas Tênis Clube. Giovana Gasparini is back too. I really don't know nothing about these players. Daniel said that Tiele already played for Eregli (Turkey) too.

Unhappiness, their budget is becoming lower year by year. :S Minas is probably the most traditional brazilian team.

It's great for Sthéfanie to play in her natal Brazil as starter OPP because she can show her game and look for a convocation to senior NT.