2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Is Logan Tom confirmed in Azeryol Baku (AZE)?

• Is Logan Tom confirmed in Azeryol Baku (AZE)?

No, there is still no info :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I guess it's a question of €
    If you sign with Aguirre Perdomo when you can have Amaranta Fernandez it means that you need to save money.. Fernandez is more expensive and probably Casalmaggiore needs that money difference for the last OH transfer.

i mean..there would have been other not expensive players better than Perdomo..an experienced athlete like Paggi,a good blocker like Dall'Ora,a young player like Pisani..

• i mean..there would have been other not expensive players better than Perdomo..an experienced athlete like Paggi,a good blocker like Dall'Ora,a young player like Pisani..

We actually never saw Aguirre Perdomo playing, she's probably not so bad as some statistics would suggest...even because I often don't give so much trust to statistics. Let's wait and see how she really is on court and then we can have an opinion.

• Any news from Urbino,Ornavasso and Bologna/Forli?

• Puntotel Sala Consilina in Italian A2 signed with Colombian OPP/MB, Yuranny Romaña.

American OH, Kanani Danielson, renewed her contract in Japan with Toyota Autobody Queenseis.

• The puertorican outside hitter Yarimar Rosa is official in Soverato (italian Serie A2) for the 2013-2014 season.

I hope she won't leave the team to come back to PR when LVSF will start in january. Very strong player for this level.

• Puntotel Sala Consilina in Italian A2 signed with Colombian OPP/MB, Yuranny Romaña.

American OH, Kanani Danielson, renewed her contract in Japan with Toyota Autobody Queenseis.

Do you know why such a strong player wasn't considered to play in NT this summer?

• Labrinidou Maria NT GRE 1,88 MB 25 years old (ex-Quimper FRA) is going to play in Forli 2002 Bologna(A1 Italy)

• We actually never saw Aguirre Perdomo playing, she's probably not so bad as some statistics would suggest...even because I often don't give so much trust to statistics. Let's wait and see how she really is on court and then we can have an opinion.in

I saw her 2 times and I was not impressed. She wasn't in starting 6 in 3 of the last games. So, I agree about money

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Their roster seems to be compete ^^

So who will play there?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes but only because there was no other OH, usually she plays as OPP...but she also had an episode as MB when she played in Poland I think

thanks...Ididn't know that! she did quite well this year a OH, let's see what she can do in her real position then! :box:

The article says that she'd join towards the end of the year when she's ready to play again. Mireya Luis once played a WCH 3 weeks after giving birth :white:

yeah I forgot to add that it will be towards the end of 2013...http://volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=67258&l=0

• The article says that she'd join towards the end of the year when she's ready to play again. Mireya Luis once played a WCH 3 weeks after giving birth :white:

Exactly, probably Muresan will be starting opposite until the end of 2013. Then, when Serena Ortolani is ready to come back, Muresan may be used also as OH.

• OH Fejlin Fonoamejna - My Russian translate :lol: - from Puerto Rico's Umakao to Zarechie Odintsovo.

Anastasia Salina will play in.. Hara Morin.