2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Mi Yang may join Team Fujian.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Rumors today say that Ornavasso might loose players if they cant solve their economical situation..Sara Loda is probably returning to Bergamo.

The OH was landed to Ornavasso from Bergamo, but because the club is suffering with economical problems the player might return.

Other players from Ornavasso might leave soon. Chirichella interests Conegliano, Signorile to Frosinone, and Muresan to Forli.

http://bergamorossoblu.wordpre…mo-e-fanzini-in-piemonte/

• cassidy lichtman to Lokomotiv Baku

• Some changes in the PR League signings:

Orientales de Humacao:
    Kim Willoughby (USA) (OH) *will play as a foreigner*
    Yekaterina Stepanova (LAT) (OH/OPP)

Source: FPV

Venezuelan S and MB/OPP, Genesis Franchesco and Luz Delfines, signed with IBSA CV ACE Gran Canaria 2014 in the Spanish League.

Source: Facebook

• Sara Loda to Bergamo...it is official! she can play already next match against Novara for the Coppa Italia.
    http://www.volleybergamo.it/ne…timo-tassello-e-sara-loda

Nikola Senkova to Gricignano (A2).

Ornavasso has just announced new sponsors that will allow the club to survive but probably it wasn't enough to keep Sara Loda and Nikola Senkova...
    So now they have only two wing-spikers (Muresan and Ikic), but according to rumors Caterina Fanzini may arrive (she is not in great shape though).

• Ornavasso has just announced new sponsors that will allow the club to survive but probably it wasn't enough to keep Sara Loda and Nikola Senkova...
    So now they have only two wing-spikers (Muresan and Ikic), but according to rumors Caterina Fanzini may arrive (she is not in great shape though).

Agree about Fanzini, I could follow that she's often bench player with so so shape because she is in Savino Delle Banca Scandicci (A2) with Iga Chojnacka ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Lizbeth Sainz

Good transfer, she was the best player of that Mexican team with Samantha Bricio. :win:

• Agree about Fanzini, I could follow that she's often bench player with so so shape because she is in Savino Delle Banca Scandicci (A2) with Iga Chojnacka ^^

I tihnk she still has to recover from the injury she had last year in Potsdam, right??

• Megan Hodge is seriously injured and back to USA, anyone knows anything more?

Bad news for USA national team... next WCH wil be very difficult for them (Hooker has just given birth to her baby, Tom out for finishing her studies, Harmotto injured, Hodge injured, Miyashiro also injured and Klineman out until April for doping reasons) :white: :white:

• Bad news for USA national team... next WCH wil be very difficult for them (Hooker has just given birth to her baby, Tom out for finishing her studies, Harmotto injured, Hodge injured, Miyashiro also injured and Klineman out until April for doping reasons) :white: :white:

I think Hooker will be back in form till then... Others are big problem yes, Akinradewo is injured too.. i don't know what's happening.. Alisha is injured too I think she had a pinky surgery, not sure though. But I think they'll get back in shape.. About Logan I don't know I would like to see her in the team again. We'll have to wait and see

• A newspaper from Dresden writes that Corina Ssuschke-Voigt will play the rest of the season for Dresdner SC (her original club). The club refused to comment it, but the newspaper says that other NT players have confirmed it...Transfers in German league are allowed only until 31 January so we'll know soon.

I guess the baby she has been talking about for years will never be born :roll:

• lauren gibbemeyer to imoco volley italiy

• A newspaper from Dresden writes that Corina Ssuschke-Voigt will play the rest of the season for Dresdner SC (her original club). The club refused to comment it, but the newspaper says that other NT players have confirmed it...Transfers in German league are allowed only until 31 January so we'll know soon.

I guess the baby she has been talking about for years will never be born :roll:

Official now: