• e volta, algum tempo atrás, ela disse depois de este verão ela vai cana-de-volta, se ela quiser, ela falou com o treinador ...

No :down: . I can not see again a talented setter afford to Berg, and the technician did not change when playing this evil which is almost always.

• Happy Birthday to the best all around OH in the world.... USA's queen of volleyball Logan Tom! She today turns 32. Wish her all the best. Hope to see her in NT jersey again, USA needs her!

I agree! She's really the best all around OH in the world! Happy Happy Birthday Logan Tom! :drink:

• No :down: . I can not see again a talented setter afford to Berg, and the technician did not change when playing this evil which is almost always.

I didn't even know I wrote in protuguese :rolll:

She is the best American setter, there are some talented one, but she still is the best! :wavy:

BTW, happy birthday Logan!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Happy birthday to my favourite volleyball player. Logan! :heart:

Talking about all around players, does anyone think Gina Mancuso has chances to be part of the NT? She had an amazing season in Porto Rico...

• Short interview with Lindsey Berg and Kim Glass during an event. Nice!

shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN7MoW4C-V8

VERY nice! Did you hear what Kim said about Lin? :white:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• USA has so much talented girls, I'm really excited to see all of them play. They have 5 setters who all can play a high level match :white: Lindsay, Alisha Glass, Carly Lloyd, Thompson and Spicer.. although I'm not that impressed with Spicer and Thompson they still are good. And the other position the USA are best on is definitely MB: Akinradewo, Scott, Harmotto, Paolini, Joines, Crimes, Lauren Gibbemeyer! All very talented. They also have a solid group of OH - Larson, Hodge, Richards, Barboza?, Klineman but I think they lack a good receivers.. except Larson and maybe Ruchards I don't think anyone can pass decent.. However I am looking forward to watching this season and see what younger players can do.. I hope Logan will be back for WCH I wanna see them wearing a gold :super:

• USA has so much talented girls, I'm really excited to see all of them play. They have 5 setters who all can play a high level match :white: Lindsay, Alisha Glass, Carly Lloyd, Thompson and Spicer.. although I'm not that impressed with Spicer and Thompson they still are good. And the other position the USA are best on is definitely MB: Akinradewo, Scott, Harmotto, Paolini, Joines, Crimes, Lauren Gibbemeyer! All very talented. They also have a solid group of OH - Larson, Hodge, Richards, Barboza?, Klineman but I think they lack a good receivers.. except Larson and maybe Ruchards I don't think anyone can pass decent.. However I am looking forward to watching this season and see what younger players can do.. I hope Logan will be back for WCH I wanna see them wearing a gold :super:

Gina Mancuso had an outstanding season in PR. She was was both best scorer (spikes + blocks + aces) and best scorer (just spikes). She finished 8 into the best receivers. :teach:

And in the middle Jessica Jones was the best blocker of the league for the 4th time. :teach:

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/L…_pallavolo_femminile_2013

• anyone knows why Foluke still not training with Nt? Is she recovering from an injury or something like that? Or she is just having some rest time?

U.S. Women’s National Volleyball Team Red-Blue Scrimmage played Friday evening at Irvine Valley College in California yesterday and she was there. She scored 4 pts.

Here are stats of the match
    http://www.teamusa.org/~/media…Files/053113WNTReport.pdf

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• U.S. Women’s National Volleyball Team Red-Blue Scrimmage played Friday evening at Irvine Valley College in California yesterday and she was there. She scored 4 pts.

Here are stats of the match
    http://www.teamusa.org/~/media…Files/053113WNTReport.pdf

Thank u dear, sorry I didnt see it before..hehe

but that is weird, cause she was not in the calling list usavolleyball released, anyway. :) I hope she can play with Nt this season as well.

• and what do the girls they didnt play in this scrimmage? i mean more then 20 players was in the camp, so did they left the camp, this scrimmage was a first cut?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• and what do the girls they didnt play in this scrimmage? i mean more then 20 players was in the camp, so did they left the camp, this scrimmage was a first cut?

No, there will be multiple scrimmages and various players will play. The team is in evaluation mode. Players (new and old) will be in and out of the gym at various times this summer. Later on in the season, a travel roster (for tournaments) will be determined, but the focus right now is on evaluating players.

• Rumors are that Sonja Newcombe has started training with the USA national team, in addition to her signing in Russia. I believe she has the all around skills to be a solid contributor to the USA. I hope she does well