• I think maybe you should add Lauren Gibbemeyer and Alexis Crimes to that list, they had a great season.. I haven't watched Paolini too much this year, so do not know about her... The OH are a little weak in terms of passing.. only Jordan is a great receiver and Kristin is a decent passer.. I don't think there will be a spot for both Hodge and Klineman.. maybe if Logan will be back then they can work something out.. however well see.. Strong roster however!

• I think Jessica Jones, Alexis Crimes, Lauren Gibbemeyer deserve to be in NT.

And I still want Barboza there, because she has huge potential, but she has to play regularly and withouy injuries. I still believe in this girl.

And most of all Logan has the age to play for at least the olympic games in 2016.

• I see no great potential for Juliann Faucette. Maybe she should focus on music career.

• I see no great potential for Juliann Faucette. Maybe she should focus on music career.

She is not a good OH because she's bad receiver. She's not an opposite because she misses many technical skills and needs more athletical shape.

She reminds me on Kozuch.

I got simply surprised at her amazing music potential. She would be a good musician than a volleyball player...

• 2013 US NT Training Squad (2012/13 club team)

Setters:
    Courtney Thompson ( Budowlani Łódź)
    Jenna Hagglund ( Nantes VF)
    Lauren Cook ( Vaqueras de Bayamon)
    Caitlyn Donahue ( Mets de Guaynabo)
    Carli Lloyd ( Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio)
    Alisha Glass ( Indias de Mayagüez)

Outside Hitters:
    Alix Klineman ( Asystel MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese)
    Megan Hodge ( Azerrail Baku)
    Cassidy Lichtman ( Hôtel Cristal VFM)
    Kim Hill ( Pepperdine University)
    Kristin Richards-Hildebrand ( Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt)
    Regan Hood ( Dinamo Romprest Bucureşti)

Opposites:
    Nicole Fawcett ( Hi-Path Zenith Korea Expressway)
    Kelly Murphy ( Vaqueras de Bayamon)
    Alaina Bergsma ( Mets de Guaynabo)
    Leslie Cikra ( University of Tennessee)
    Julianne Faucette ( Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio)

Middle Blockers:
    Danielle Scott-Arruda ( Indias de Mayagüez)
    Lauren Gibbemeyer ( KGS Robursport Pesaro)
    Lauren Paolini ( Igtisadchi Baku)
    Rachael Adams ( KS Pałac Bydgoszcz)
    Aleesha Deesing ( Béziers Volley)
    Arielle Wilson ( Azerrail Baku)
    Jessica Jones ( Lancheras de Cataño)
    Erica Wilson ( Arizona St. University)
    Cursty Jackson ( Quimper Volley 29 Elite)
    Kristin Dozier ( VfB Suhl)

Liberi:
    Nicole Davis ( Dresdner SC)
    Kayla Banwarth ( Dresdner SC)
    Tamari Miyashiro ( Lokomotiv Baku)
    Natalie Hagglund ( University of Southern California)
    Kelsey Robinson ( University of Tennessee/Nebraska)
    Stephanie Klefot ( University of Kentucky)

As previously mentioned, this group will partake in an intra-squad scrimmage and players will be selected from the group to participate in the Pan Am Cup in June. Some veterans will be taking this international season off and other players will join the squad later in the season.

• Carli Lloyd, Megan Hodge and Danielle Scott-Arruda have been added to the training roster.

• I just love the fact that Dani is there. She's probably aiming for OG in Rio :super:

• Danielle Scott probably wants to go to Rio, Who knows? :whistling:

I'm more than happy to hear about Carli. I hope she can show how good she is in NT!!!!

• what about Whitney Dosty and Catie Carter? I did not watch them before but it seems like they had good season in Korea :whistle:

• Berg wrote on twitter something about the NT ;)

She will be back, some time ago she said after this summer she will cane back if she want, she spoke with the coach...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.