Italian NT 2013

• are you a waiter of god or something like that, you could know "girls feel like piccinini's feelings but they could not say it?"

you could read someone's minds? how amazing.

so piccinini's bad performance in 2009-2012 is just because she feel NT is a dangerous place so she gives up?

piccinini is a famous player and did good moments in bergamo days, but in NT ,from 2008 beijing, she shows no good quality.

you once said barbo is bad, because he did not call ferretti, now coach changes, you said the NT is bad, Leo is bad, because mencarelli did not call ferretti. what a logic.

i love this team, so i can respect who will return and who not, whoever leo, gioli or picci,ferretti, because they got something in NT ,in the new cycle they should be subs or not involved,it's fair.

and i think everyone has his taste and mind, so call whom or not is just about quality and preference. it's normal. if you think NT is horrible, leave it alone.

• Well, changing back the threat for something interesting, the NT itself....

Here are some videos of this new beginning of the NT.

NT a training session against Penn State

And some players made the clothing test

• Everybody knows what Toguttt wrote here in Italy.

The bosses refuse to lose. Everybody they didn't succed in some competition, they blamed someone, who was cut from NT. They did the same with Piccinini after European Championships. She was out of World Cup. And then she was out of Olympic Games. The president of Federation himself had to call her back in NT, because bosses didn't want her and Babrolini followed them to not lose his place. She was there just thanks to Magri.

And stop writing Piccinini doesn't perform well, 'cause of course it's not the truth. She's all time best italian female volleyball player. If she doesn't perform well, why does she still reach the money she has always asked in Italy? Wake up, the one who underperfom is Lo Bianco. She had to go to Turkey to take same money she had in Italy in her best days... :whistle:

Lo Bianco and Gioli are still bosses on NT and their ego will destroy the team again.

• in barbo's team, you guys said leo and gioli cotrolled him, now in mencarelli's team, what's the problem?you guys means leo and gioli are mafia, so they can control FIPAV? why they did not being the president instead of Magri, so piccinini is out forever.

crazy fans everywhere every country, nothing special.

in chinese forum, many ridiculous talks every day, so the world is flat.

• in barbo's team, you guys said leo and gioli cotrolled him, now in mencarelli's team, what's the problem?you guys means leo and gioli are mafia, so they can control FIPAV? why they did not being the president instead of Magri, so piccinini is out forever.

crazy fans everywhere every country, nothing special.

in chinese forum, many ridiculous talks every day, so the world is flat.

with the way you answer, you are one of these "crazy" fans out there. no disrespect, but sometimes you need to read everything before you posts contradictions...

• wait i like picinini but what does being the highest paid player have anything to do with being the best ?(

• The executives of Galatasaray admitted that other clubs in Turkey were willing to spend more money for Lo Bianco. Nevertheless, she has remained. Someone wrote Piccinini didn't get her salary in Torino. After the first half of the season, her managers had negoitated with Fenerbahce. This has something to do with the financial crises in Italian volleyball rather than the value of the players. Hence, it doesn't make sense to me to argue about their value.

• with the way you answer, you are one of these "crazy" fans out there. no disrespect, but sometimes you need to read everything before you posts contradictions...

sorry, i saw games and discuss with semebody who enjoy the games and players, and could judge and think as an adult.obviously you are not.

and it's ok,separate ways for us. this is my last words for this topic.

• Mencarelli list for Montreux - via volleyball.it

OH: Marika Bianchini (San Casciano), Cristina Barcellini (Conegliano), Gilda Lombardo (Busto Arsizio), Caterina Bosetti (Villa Cortese), Lucia Bosetti (Piacenza), Laura Partenio (Urbino), Valentina Tirozzi (Pesaro), Alessia Gennari (Chieri/Torino).

Opp: Valentina Diouf (Bergamo), Valentina Zago (Casalmaggiore)

MB: Martina Guiggi (Piacenza), Valentina Arrighetti (Busto Arsizio), Raphaela Folie (Villa Cortese), Cristina Chirichella (Pesaro), Floriana Bertone (San Casciano)

S: Letizia Camera (Conegliano), Noemi Signorile (Pesaro), Valeria Caracuta (Busto Arsizio)

Libero: Immacolata Sirressi (Chieri/Torino), Monica De Gennaro (Pesaro)

• The official roster for this season:

S: Martina Balboni, Letizia Camera, Valeria Caracuta, Noemi Signorile.
    MBs: Valentina Arrighetti, Floriana Bertone, Cristina Chirichella, Raphaela Folie, Martina Guiggi, Sara Alberti, Marina Zambelli.
    OHs: Cristina Barcellini, Marika Bianchini, Caterina Bosetti, Lucia Bosetti, Carolina Costagrande, Alessia Gennari, Valentina Tirozzi, Chiara Di Iulio, Laura Partenio, Valentina Fiorin, Indre Sorokaite.
    Opps: Valentina Diouf, Valentina Zago.
    L: Monica De Gennaro, Immacolata Sirressi, Enrica Merlo, Veronica Bisconti.

• No Ferretti again :white: Surprised to see Caracuta, Zambelli and Gennari on the roster. I don't think they have a level to play in NT, though they will probably be cut. Such a big disappointment has come again...Francy rly deserves to be there.

• Mencarelli has said that they have a lot of tournaments - Montreux, Alassio Cup, Medditerrean Games and Yeltsin Cup, so he probably wants to try them.

Also - Sorokaite and Costagrande can't play in one team, so they will have to play in different tournaments.

About Ferretti... :down: :aww: :hit: :wall:

And where's my favourite trio - Simone, Leo and Antonella? Plotting to take over the world? :lol:

• I don't think Leo will be calm about not being on the roster or not...because her rival Francy is not there either :whistle:
    Well, probably she wants to make a comeback for WCH next year at home with such big claps and loves from home fans :lol: She is a super special woman herself :lol:

• Italian team is very average this year, don't think they are top 5 in Europe :S

• And where's my favourite trio - Simone, Leo and Antonella? Plotting to take over the world? :lol:

Antonella retired from NT, but the other 2 old bosses will be back next year for WCH :aww:
    Look at the setters and the Mbs in the list.. No Ferretti, No Barazza, No Calloni..
    ..Lo Bianco and Gioli can KEEP CALM AND GET READY FOR 2014 :wall:

• ..Lo Bianco and Gioli can KEEP CALM AND GET READY FOR 2014 :wall:

Oh, right. Now I am simply beyond happines.. :whistle:

Seems to me that Mencarelli got a call from Barbolini and the instructions on how to built the NT.

• Sorokaite even defended Lithuania NT?