Italian NT 2013

• Piccinini asked for a year off, like all the experienced players.

Di Iulio we honestly don't know. She's not considered by Mencarelli at all. Big mistery.

I didn't know about Picci.. And I don't think any of the other experienced players is coming back - not Lo Bianco, Gioli, Del Core said she retired.. now Croce retired..

Di Iulio had a great season, she deserved a place in this Italian squad.

• All the experienced players will be back for the 2014 world championships.

Piccinini :heart:

Leo Panda :down:

Gioli :down:

Cardullo (maybe) :rose:

Croce retired from volleyball, Lina Del Core retired from NT ;(

So it will almost the same roster of the Olympics with some new players.

Leo Panda - Bosetti L. (Diouf/Zago/Sorokaite)

Piccinini - Costagrande

Arrighetti - Gioli

Cardullo

• Also Jenny Barazza may return to NT next year.

Anyway I hope Lo Bianco and Gioli give up, with them the atmosphere in the team will be such a mess :wall:

• Del Core will not came back and it is not a surprise that Leo, Picci and Gioli will be back with the national team!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I will be happy if Barazza will came back! We have a lot of great MB (Barazza, Gioli, Arrighetti, Guiggi, Folie, Calloni, Garzaro, Chirichella [Anza] ) the problem is always the same: the setter!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• atmosphere?
    if there's the"flag of italian"Piccinini Drama Queen,i don't think there is good atmosphere.
    because anyone has possibility of jealousy.

as the quality of azzurre this year, leo and gioli's coming back is necessary.

as piccinini,o i think she could replace costagrande.even piccinini is so dramatic,but i can't bear costa,who can't score in position 4.

• Piccinini is needed. Costagrande is showing she's not international level player. I don't know if she's out of best shape or she's actually done as player. Italy plays well just when Bosetti is playing and the reception is good. Costagrande, Diouf, Signorile, De Gennaro are terrible right now, I like even Gennari more than De Gennaro as libero.

• Piccinini is needed. Costagrande is showing she's not international level player. I don't know if she's out of best shape or she's actually done as player. Italy plays well just when Bosetti is playing and the reception is good. Costagrande, Diouf, Signorile, De Gennaro are terrible right now, I like even Gennari more than De Gennaro as libero.

She's done as player.
    2011 was her best.

• Our "fairy" again predicts future? :lol: Signorile's injury was minor and she's of course ready for Euro Volley ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game