2013 Yeltsin Cup - Russia - 25/06

• Well, if you don't have more that 60% of your regular line up, that clearly drop your team from an A team to a minimum B-

It is not the number of players that you don't have in the team, but the quality of the players that you can not count with.

Understand?

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Plus I don't understand what the problem is with me calling this a C team.

I can call whatever i want, or not?

We are not in a middle east country where people don't have a right to express themselves

So Chill!!

• Which one is Sidorenko? Red skirt? I only recognise Kirillova, Ogienko and Smirnova. I suppose Nikulina should be there too because her daughter is playing in NT now but I don't recognise her...

the one who wears white PANTS or Slacks i noticed her big eyes sidorenko. ....the lady from the right side of Kirillova ...i think she is nikulina

• Cuba is not missing anybody

Those players are not available to play for Cuba, because they decided to live the Jail that they lived in, looking for a better live.

We are talking about player that are available to play.

• Well, that's your opinion

We won today 3x1 and took Bronze medal with our C team, against Cuba A

We also defeated with our C team Poland 3x0 and whatever team Japan sent 3x2

Not bad for a C team!!!

:drink:

• If this was your C team, Poland and Japan sent their G teams!!!

Camera's setting precision has completely gone down the drain :white:

• Yup, you also lose in short straight sets matches with Russia D team and Italy G team.
    I think there is no coincidence that you don't mention that and what kind of teams was Poland and Japan ;) I have tip for you: you must seek in alphabet after X and Y.

• It is so pathetic to lose two level in the absence of two player :roll: Congratulation to Dominic A- team for not being champion consisting of B teams of ITA, RUS and D teams of POL, JPN, CUB :whistle:

• Congrats Russia...Obmochaeva is really amazing. I think this young Russia has many talents to work with. I hope they all stay healthy and physically well, cause unfortunately that is always a problem for them.

Congrats also Italian girls. Camera started well the tournament, but sometimes still miss something, which is normal. I wished Tofoli had tried Alberti in place of Zambelli, but ok, it was a nice experience for her. ^^

• It don't matter to me how you call those teams.

Is should not matter to you, how i call mine.

Freedom of speech.....that's how we call on this part of the world.

:lol:

• I wished Tofoli had tried Alberti in place of Zambelli, but ok, it was a nice experience for her. ^^

Alberti played in some of the previous matches but she was very weak, I wondered why she is in NT at all. She seems quite short for an MB and doesn't make up for it with the blocking instinct that e.g. Pisani has...

• It is so pathetic to lose two level in the absence of two player :roll: Congratulation to Dominic A- team for not being champion consisting of B teams of ITA, RUS and D teams of POL, JPN, CUB :whistle:

Sorry that your sorry ass favorite national team lost today!!

Well, there is always another time!!!

ha ha ha ha

• Ignore this troll :aww: You feed him... :pinch: :down:

Congrats to Russia ;) :drink:

Hey, it's not my fault that Poland could not defeat DR

But if you go back in history: World Championship, Grand Prix and World Cup that should not come as a surprise to anybody..

Dominican A team defeated Poland twice in the 2011 Grand Prix: First in Poland 3x2 and later in Hong Kong 3x1.....Do you remember?

And that was not Poland BCDEFG...TEAM....That was the real deal!!!

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…asp?Tourn=WGP2011&Phase=9

:drink:

• Congrats to Russia! Bravo, Hell of a job :super: Pasynkova is the new Sokolova and Pankova the new Lindsey Berg :lol:

• We've had EarolGarip.. we survived with him.. I think we can survive with Dominicanito...

EarolGarip - Vakifbank
    Dominicanito - Dom NT (ABCDEFG - teams)

who could be the next?

Yay.. another one to ignore!!! :)