2013 Yeltsin Cup - Russia - 25/06

• well it is easy to use the ignore button those who do not like the classification of teams such as A B C or D should have use it a long time ago :whistle:

• After Yeltsin Cup, I think we have to substitute the three major players of Rússia, Sokolova, Gamova and Artamonova.

Again Pasynkova made a great game in reception and attack. 19 points in final match. Best Scorer.

Now we wait the return of Tatiana Kosheleva.

Koheleva, Pasynkova and Obmochaeva.

• Well Dominicanito....

In 2011 it was Poland I (go by your thought about DR NT, which is A+B, but you said is C) without Skowrońska, Glinka, Gajgał, Bednarek, Skorupa, Zenik, Werblińska, Kaczor, so where is the point of you aggressive?

Please people just ignore him, because he is nobody to focus attention on him :)

But I think somebody should ban him, because his posts are aggressive and isn't good for this forum. Additionally you just destroy positive mood on DR NT, which I created here. So EDITED and go to your voleidominicano forum, where players hate this place (I mean DR NT players) :)

+ Congrats to Dominican girls for this win against Cuba. I think that Cuba lost this match, because of them mistake especially in attack. But it's nature of Cuban NT, if they make too much mistakes = they lose

• In this post you showed that you are volleyball ignorant and don't have anything smart to write about VOLLEYBALL.

First of all Poland never played with Dominican in World Championships. Poland lost with Dominican at World Cup 2003 and this was their first match ever. To be clear in this match played Nuris Arias, who is known as a cheater and played on doping ;)

And if you think that Poland team in 2011 was the real deal... then I don't have questions. You should learn a lot about volleyball and then come back. Maybe you'll write something smart then.

• And rest in peace, because nobody has to ban me...

I'm leaving this place on my own as of now

Don't need to spend my valuable time sharing the same space with fools like bartol

It's a shame that you call yourself Dominican

Keep liking ass to get attention here.

• I'm leaving this place on my own as of now

Don't need to spend my valuable time sharing the same space with fools like bartol

Thank you.

Quote from Dominicanito

It's a shame that you call yourself Dominican

Keep liking ass to get attention here.

I don't have to liking ass to nobody and I didn't, don't and I won't do this to nobody. I didn't say that I call myself like Dominican. I said I feel a bit like this and it doesn't mean that I call myself like Dominican, because I'm not and I'm proud of be Polish :) Keep my fingers crossed for DR NT and not for Polish NT doesn't mean that I call myself like Dominican.

Rest in peace Dominicanito.

+ To don't make off topic in this post I want to write that congrats for Russian girls of win this match today. I think they should easy win Universiade in Kazan (this same like Serbia 4 years ago).

• is there any individual awards? who won? tnx

• :lol: at 3:21 pm Dominicanito wrote that He is leaving forum forever. Actual is 3:49 and He is still here. Looser without character :rolll:

• is there any individual awards? who won? tnx

Unfortunately no info on website, below my individual raninkgs maybe it'll help a bit and someone from leaders got awards ^^

RUS - ITA - stats
    Good game by players from Uralochka, Obmochaeva could be better (41% spike), in Italy the best Guiggi and Sorokaite, OHs not good enough to beat Russia.

CUB - DOM - stats
    Nuńez 87% 8o (13/15 spikes), Rodriguez better than in last matches, but reception is horrible, Peńa again over 40 received balls, she received 228 balls in 5 matches :!: In Cuba good Borrell's reception, Giel, Palacio and Matienzo as substitution for Vargas.

Players Rankings (excluding Japan and Poland and without frienlies):
    Best scorers:
    1. Indre Sorokaite 71
    2. Natalia Obmochaeva 62
    3. Rosana Giel 57
    4. Ana Yilian Cleger 55
    5. Yoana Palacio 52

Best servers per set:
    1. Ana Yilian Cleger 0.53
    2. Viktoria Chaplina 0.46
    3. Martina Guiggi 0.33
    4. Natalia Obmochaeva 0.31
    4. Alexandra Pasynkova 0.31
    4. Maria Borodakova 0.31
    4. Ekaterina Pankova 0.31

Best blockers per set:
    1. Irina Zaryazhko 0.69
    2. Indre Sorokaite 0.67
    3. Marina Zambelli 0.6
    4. Natalia Obmochaeva 0.54
    4. Maria Borodakova 0.54

Best receivers - excellent reception (above 15% of all team's receptions): - If Poland and Japan included Arisa Sato could be 1st (55.88%), Agata Durajczyk 3rd (45.71%) and Akari Oumi 5th (41.76%)
    1. Emily Borrell 51.92%
    2. Viktoria Chaplina 42.68%
    3. Anna Malova 39.58%
    4. Alexandra Pasynkova 38.33%
    5. Valentina Tirozzi 37.04%

Best spikers (above 15% of all team's spikes): - without changes adding Poland and Japan
    1. Rosana Giel 60.76%
    2. Alexandra Pasynkova 58.06%
    3. Viktoria Chaplina 50%
    4. Ana Yilian Cleger 49.44%
    5. Natalia Obmochaeva 48.11%

Best setter can be Letizia Camera or Ekaterina Pankova. Best libero can be Anna Malova or Emily Borrell, Arisa Sato can be included (if Poland and Japan can also get awards).
    For me the best candidates for MVP are Obmochaeva, Chaplina and Pasynkova. Maybe something will appear later on tournament's website, was awards ceremony broadcasted?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to volley.ru

Best Server: Ana Cleger (Cuba)
    Best Blocker: Mai Okumura (Japan)
    Best Setter: Ekaterina Pankova (Russia)
    Best Reciever: Enrica Merlo (Italy)
    Best Young Player: Irina Zaryazhko (Russia)
    Miss Tournament: Melissa Vargas (Cuba)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I forgot about blocker category according to my stats Okumura was also best (0.91 per set), I agree with other categories except reciever, according to stats given from all matches she was only 8th in excellent reception and 9th in positive (even behind Yonkaira Peńa) :what: surprising that Miss of tournament became 13-year-old girl ^^ :rose: No MVP award?

• It's official

Individual awards
    MVP: Indre Sorokaite (ITA)
    Best Server: Ana Cleger (CUB)
    Best Receiver: Enrica Merlo (ITA)
    Best Setter: Ekaterina Pankova (RUS)
    Best Blocker: Mai Okumura (JPN)
    Russia’s Best Young Player: Irina Zaryazhko
    Miss Tournament: Melissa Vargas (CUB)

http://www.cev.lu/News.aspx?NewsID=14914&ID=2,3,6

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• MVP Sorokaite??? :white: I like her, but there are a couple of other players that I'd rather thought of, especially with Russia having won the tournament...

Who do you think deserved the award more?

• Who do you think deserved the award more?

We have 3 Russians which did well throughout this tournament: Pasynkova, Chaplina and Obmochaeva (though she could be a bit better, but she was better OPP than Sorokaite) ^^ I guess that Matthias agrees with me :)

• We have 3 Russians which did well throughout this tournament: Pasynkova, Chaplina and Obmochaeva (though she could be a bit better, but she was better OPP than Sorokaite) ^^ I guess that Matthias agrees with me :)

Thank you! I didn't have a opportunity to see a single game from this tournament yet. Im Very happy for Sasha Pasynkova! Hope she'll keep the good form!