2013 Yeltsin Cup - Russia - 25/06

• Pasynkova #5 is a great player. Good reception, atack, block and serve. Is the new Sokolova!

Pasynkova and Obmochaeva, and the return of the Tatiana Kosheleva in WGP.

Pankova - Obmochaeva
    Pasynkova - Kosheleva
    Zaryazhko - ?

Kryuchkova

• Updated players ranking:
    Best scorers:
    1. Indre Sorokaite 51
    2. Natalia Obmochaeva 44
    2. Rosana Giel 44
    4. Ana Yilian Cleger 42
    5. Valentina Fiorin 40

Best servers per set:
    1. Ana Yilian Cleger 0.55
    2. Natalia Obmochaeva 0.44
    2. Ekaterina Pankova 0.44
    4. Indre Sorokaite 0.36
    4. Yuka Imamura 0.36
    4. Akari Oumi 0.36
    4. Martina Guiggi 0.36

Best blockers per set:
    1. Mai Okumura 0.91
    2. Irina Zaryazhko 0.78
    3. Marina Zambelli 0.73
    4. Maria Borodakova 0.67
    5. Indre Sorokaite 0.64
    5. Natalia Kurnikowska 0.64
    5. Justyna Łukasik 0.64

Best receivers - excellent reception (above 15% of all team's receptions):
    1. Arisa Sato 55.88%
    2. Agata Durajczyk 45.71%
    3. Viktoria Chaplina 42.37%
    4. Akari Oumi 41.76%
    5. Carolina Costagrande 36.36%

Best spikers (above 15% of all team's receptions)::
    1. Rosana Giel 60.94%
    2. Viktoria Chaplina 52.94%
    3. Natalia Obmochaeva 52.24%
    4. Ana Yilian Cleger 51.56%
    5. Yoana Palacio 46.48%

I suppose that players from Poland and Japan may not receive awards because they'll play one match less. Many things can change tomorrow, so this is only comparison.
    In team stats Russia is the best spiking, blocking, serving and scoring per set team. The best receiving team is Japan. The worst in every category, except spiking is Dominican Republic, the worst spikers are from Poland.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• [quote='emil_niklas',index.php?page=Thread&postID=220612#post220612]I never knew she was this good either, or maybe it's just because I don't usually follow to Russian league and her team has not been playing in CL.

Of course blood runs in the family. Pankova is also the daughter of russian setter that won gold in the 1988 seoul olympics, Marina Nikulina.

• actually she was a Opposite at that time

by the way is there any videos or pictures of that ceremony?

• omfg, i was so pissed i got up early to watch RD x russia yesterday, but what a difference a day makes. both caribbean teams are playing so much better today. well, it's only a set and a half so far ....

melissa vargas -- she is so raw. keeps crashing into the net. she knocked marte over!!!!!

• WoW! :cheesy: Italy and Russia are both on fire and really want to win this Eltsin Cup :win:
    Very nice match to watch so far, it's gonna be a great battle :box:

• Eve is injured and Castillo suspended, so they can't be counted to the team. It's like listing Cabral, Nuris Arias, Bautista as A team...

So the only A players missing in Yeltsin Cup are Bethania and Prisilla, and that turns an A team into a C team? No further questions :wavy:

Meanwhile, Italy's blocking made the difference in 1st set, but it's a nice match so far. I still can't stand Borodakova, it's pure coincidence when she scores an attack and she blocks a meter away from the net all the time because she can't get to the outside quick enough :aww:

• Here are photos: http://www.yeltsincup.ru/photo-2013-seul.htm

Final match starting now :super:

thanks matthias...wow sidorenko and kirillova was there..oh i hope chebukina was there too..

what is the problem of Ogienko i never saw her smiled at the pictures..she is really a stink...
    is she not happy about the reunion?...

by the way.. who leads now?

• As you can see 4 starter are not with this team, including our 2 best offensive players (Bethania De La Cruz y Prisilla Rivera), who are resting back at home.

This Cup is a laboratory for our DT, because he is trying to give a chance to some players that will be part of the under 23 team that will participate in the World Championship this year.

He has some players playing out of position, just to see if any changes can be made to that under 23 team.

• Check your sources, because Brenda Castillo is not suspended.

She is not with the national team at this time, but she has not been suspended.

Eve is injured, but she is a regular player in the team and will be back at the end of this year. She will be with the under 23 team in Mexico, even though she will not be playing the tournament.

• Dominicanito, you clearly don't undestand what terminology of A, B, C, D team means. Lack of 3 or 4 players don't make a team C or B one. This Domincan team is A team without few players (3 or 4). They are with their first coach.

Where have you been yesterday? And why you don't write at Junior WCH topic? As we can see you are only with this team when they are winning and then you can write your stupid statements.

• thanks matthias...wow sidorenko and kirillova was there..oh i hope chebukina was there too..

what is the problem of Ogienko i never saw her smiled at the pictures..she is really a stink...
    is she not happy about the reunion?...

by the way.. who leads now?

Which one is Sidorenko? Red skirt? I only recognise Kirillova, Ogienko and Smirnova. I suppose Nikulina should be there too because her daughter is playing in NT now but I don't recognise her...

• As you can see 4 starter are not with this team, including our 2 best offensive players (Bethania De La Cruz y Prisilla Rivera), who are resting back at home.

This Cup is a laboratory for our DT, because he is trying to give a chance to some players that will be part of the under 23 team that will participate in the World Championship this year.

He has some players playing out of position, just to see if any changes can be made to that under 23 team.

ok with that logic Cuba are also missing some players like for example

Kenia Carcaces
    Rosir Calderon
    Dayimi Ramirez
    Herrera
    Yanelis Santos
    Wilma Salas
    Yaima Ortiz
    Nancy Carrilo
    Yumlika Ruiz
    Giselle Silva de Caridad
    Yusdiey Silie