2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• I think naz and bahar is not performing well...
    I would like to see another blocker from VB
    Bahar isn't serving, attacking or blocking well....
    It is a bit disappointing as she is a national player
    Of cuz I shouldn't expect too much as a young player...
    So, I would like to suggest VB for another blocker
    Not needing a strong player, but an effective player.

• who is young?

• who is young?

Well.. I thought bahar is young XD isn't she@@

• Rosana Giel is in Rabita's roster for F4 on CEV website. She has taken over Akinradewo's shirt #16, so probably we won't see Foluke any more this season...will be interesting to see if Giel will play and in what shape she'll be if she does...

• what about assistant(line/flag) referees issue in CL ?
    will they be selected amongst local ones or the ones of Cev itself ? you know the case about assistant referees in Azerbaijan :(

They should consider foreign line referees definitely. We saw many times what local ones did :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Conegliano has lost 2 friendlies to polish Chemik (1:3, 2:3)
    Rabita won Tauron.

I just don't understand why would Rabita play Tauron? Were they afraid to play Chemik or Conegliano? :whistle:

• Akinradewo's not listed on Rabita's roster for the Final Four. Strange for such a big-time player to miss a season and the club/athlete release NO information whatsoever as to why she hasn't played.

• Hello guys

İ will clarify some things for you to take out the confusion. Unfortunately this season started with many injuries as Iryna ZHukova at the last moment had to pass through medical control because of health problmes and we were lucky to sign such a star like Nootsara!

Foluke also should arrive in Baku but right some days before arrival doctors diagnosed her shoulder injury and she was operated on in October. Foluke is a serious player and one of the leaders of Rabita. But this is sports and life!

Rachel Rourke had to stop trainings almost for 2 months cause of back problems and she started recovering and getting better every day and INSHALLAH will do her best.

Fortunately we could sign Tori DIXON who is gonna be nothing less than any start middle of USA.

Why Rabita played with Dabrowa - first Dabrowa is not bad team at all, very balanced, quite strong Polish team. The other teams like Fener, Chemik, Cannes could not come to Baku so we decided invite Dabrowa and are happy for those scrimmages.

Rabita BAKU is very much motivated to win at home INSHALLAH in front of fans where we almost never lose and INSHALLAH hope to continue this. This is sports and everything can happen. You can be a champion or finish even 4th! It is final four and everything is possible!
    But Rabita is very motivated and we believe in that!

About transfers, we are a team of finals and targets and if players love to stay here I think there is no necessity to make confusion by some fans.

For some players the money is not the most deciding thing! You can be sure!

Thanks

• Thanks for clarifying, Ilgar. I think most suspected injury but now with confirmation that she underwent surgery it makes much more sense. Hope she recovers ASAP. She is an important player for both Rabita and the USA NT.

• Yes. I think the same.

You are always welcome! Foluke will be back to Rabita INSHALLAH next season. He is fantastic player and person! We love her!

Thanks for the additional info, Ilgar.

If I recall, Foluke's target was a 4-month recovery but with the Champions League and Azeri season already winding down, looks like she has decided to rest up and get completely healthy for next season. Hope she will be back better than ever :)

• i think the assesment with rabita have been mentioned before such as this year they do not have a top mb with the decision of foluke to forgo this season, unstable reception as the grun-castillo- cruz reception line is slightly better than this year's castillo-skowronska-cruz recepion line plus they are missing montano's services not only is she a dangerous spiker but she is a strong blocker as well, now will they win against kazan on the 15th? it depends if someone can outplay gamova and if their defense could hold larsson and del core down.

• View from Crystal Hall