2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Lets see if kazan can do the same thing that russian NT did this year.If kosheleva were there i could say 90 % but with larson it would be harder.However when vakifbank is not on the level they had last season their way is open just gamova has to show something special.

• Lets see if kazan can do the same thing that russian NT did this year.If kosheleva were there i could say 90 % but with larson it would be harder.However when vakifbank is not on the level they had last season their way is open just gamova has to show something special.

What did the Russian NT did this year? They beat Vakifbank?! I really don't see any correlation between Champions League and the European championship.

• Voleybolextra is doing interview's with both Eczacibasi and Vakifbank players and they are challenging each other in every interview.Nice tactic by them,the ambiance will be really heated up untill Saturday :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Lets see if kazan can do the same thing that russian NT did this year.If kosheleva were there i could say 90 % but with larson it would be harder.However when vakifbank is not on the level they had last season their way is open just gamova has to show something special

:thumbup:

• Asuman already with some bad sets :whistle:

Where is the Azerbaidjan crowd ????? :wall: :wall: :wall:

• CL semifinal and the hall is not even half full :aww: And if Rabita loses today it will probably look the same in the final...

Indeed...Once again it shows Azerbaidjan is no volleyball-country, only money :down:

• Great move by CEV... The hall is empty. It´s not a good publicity for our sport... And the girls must be so sad to play such important game with no public.
    Final 4 were much more fun to watch when it was play in almost full hall like un poland, italy, turkey or in cannes.

• Indeed...Once again it shows Azerbaidjan is no volleyball-country, only money :down:

I'm really not surprised by lack of fans in the hall. And it looks way worse when you think about the capacity of the hall - 25.000 :white:

Good match by Senna and Esra so far. Not sure if Brako finished any ball :S

• Andressa is surprising me in Vitra. She never played even close to okay in Brazil.