Italy - Serie A1 2013/2014

• Where will Rossetto play this season? She's not so old to retire. I liked her performance in playoffs last season.

the last news I read about her was that she was training with Torino, the team that hasn't been admitted in the league. So I don't know what she'll do! and it's a pity since she's a good libero

• the last news I read about her was that she was training with Torino, the team that hasn't been admitted in the league. So I don't know what she'll do! and it's a pity since she's a good libero

oooh sad news :( Thanks for info :flower:

• Has Torino been admitted to any level? There were rumors of multiple players signing with them but it seems very strange for players to sign with a team that hasn't even confirmed where it will be playing.

• Red Stars, leaded by Nikolova and Gioli, won very easily the first two sets so in the third they played with Signorile as Opp(she was a spiker a few years ago..), Gioli and Leonardi as OH (she even scored 1 point!:lol: )to give Black Stars(without Ferretti, Barazza and Cardullo) the possibility to win at least that set.

...Piccinini and Gioli never watched each other during the warm up before the match, then they acted like normal team mates but it was quite clear the coldness between them. I wonder how they can play together next year at WCH :aww: It will be a Drama for Italy NT :pinch:

• Anyone recorded that match? I really want to watch it..

Trust me, do something better with thet minutes of your life... It wasn't serious at all! In the second set Leonardi went in the other team for a rally and she hit the ball on the net (maybe on purpose). Really, it was not a volleyball match, it looked like a show in a circus...

BTW: Italian volleyball in a tv sport program http://www.video.mediaset.it/v…azio-volley-angeloni.html

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Piacenza won 3-0 vs Forlì. Ferretti played very well, and I was happy to see Lucia Bosetti back in the game field :) I think that Piacenza can win this championship once again

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Valeria Zanin (one of the best setters last year in A2) is the new back-up setter of Ornavasso. She will replace Silvia Baradel (her season is over due to injury).

So please ravens#7 don't :sleeping: and do your job!
    Zanin -> Ornavasso
    Turlea -> Forlì
    Roani -> Forlì
    :teach:

• Valeria Zanin (one of the best setters last year in A2) is the new back-up setter of Ornavasso. She will replace Silvia Baradel (her season is over due to injury).

So please ravens#7 don't :sleeping: and do your job!
    Zanin -> Ornavasso
    Turlea -> Forlì
    Roani -> Forlì
    :teach:

Updated ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Piacenza won and of course this is a good thing to start with. But there were too many mistakes! I think that's where Caprara and the girls have to work more. Anyway it is really a strong team, the favourite for the league (as last year, according to me).

• Piacenza won and of course this is a good thing to start with. But there were too many mistakes! I think that's where Caprara and the girls have to work more. Anyway it is really a strong team, the favourite for the league (as last year, according to me).

Is it possible to watch the match online anywhere now? :win:

How did Robin play? :win:

• Is it possible to watch the match online anywhere now? :win:

How did Robin play? :win:

sorry but I don't know any link where to re-watch the match! I'm not technologic at all :gone: :S :whistle:

anyway I think that Robin did a good job. In general sometimes Piacenza's recption wasn't that precise, even if Forlì's serve wasn't that difficult to recieve, and also free balls weren't given so precisely to Ferretti. anyway, she did her good spikes, I think she can do more with the block!

• sorry but I don't know any link where to re-watch the match! I'm not technologic at all :gone: :S :whistle:

anyway I think that Robin did a good job. In general sometimes Piacenza's recption wasn't that precise, even if Forlì's serve wasn't that difficult to recieve, and also free balls weren't given so precisely to Ferretti. anyway, she did her good spikes, I think she can do more with the block!

Thanks for info :win:

• Lonneke Sloetjes out for 6-9 months after her shouldersurgery at the end of August. She was in Aachen yesterday and told me so :flower:

Poor girl :S :S :flower: :flower: