Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Congratulations to Fener! :drink: It's a great win.

Kim, Garay, Havlickova and Eda were consistent throughout all match. Libero got great digs also. Elif sets weren't good, but it didn't bother her and she never stopped playing her game. She's not a good setter, but at least didn't screw up the match and was good at service and putting some pressure at blocking on Vakifbank's attack.
    Fener was good at serve, mainly Havlickova, and it diminished the difference between setters a little bit. Naz wasn't able to do strategically something much different than Elif on the other side, even though Naz's sets are way better in level than Elif's.
    Fener with all foreigners at Champions would be a tough opponent. I'm supporting them for at least a spot next year. They have team enough to compete anywhere.

Kim is incredible. She can pass the hardest serve and still spike at the highest level. She was a big difference like Brako also usually is.

Vakifbank is still the best team and I guess they'll come back stronger with Brako ready to play and are the favourites in the turkish competitions and Champions. On the other hand, this victory might boost Fener's confidence.

• we lost ;( ;( ;( ;(
    costa, naz and gizem :mad: :mad: :mad:
    polen,bahar,gözde :aww: :aww: :aww:
    joanna :heart: :heart: :heart:
    fenerbahce :hit: :hit: :lol: :lol: joke they deserve to win :flower:
    elif & kim :flower: :woohoo:

You forgot Fürst :) Or maybe you couldn't find a worse disappointment smiley to reflect her performance? :lol:

• wow very clean and efortless victory :super: :super: if Fb continues serving this good recieving this good i doubt that Brakocevic can help this Vb team. And actually last set Brakocevic played her usual game even serves were as strong as it were. Vb and Fb seems to be on other level sadly Fb is out of Cl this season but next year there will be some blood lol :lol:

btw last Eda block was like in your face Costagrande lol with shitty setter like Elif she managed to get 7 points again congrats Eda :drink:

• we lost ;( ;( ;( ;(
    costa, naz and gizem :mad: :mad: :mad:
    polen,bahar,gözde :aww: :aww: :aww:
    joanna :heart: :heart: :heart:
    fenerbahce :hit: :hit: :lol: :lol: joke they deserve to win :flower:
    elif & kim :flower: :woohoo:

100 sets and only 2 of them went to bahar congrats naz :win: :win:

I think those stats are not correct. Bahar had 2 points.. one deep in zone 1, one block out in zone 5. Naz set her once too low, so she tipped it.. there are already 3.. also I watched only 1,5 sets so there were maybe some balls in set 1.

• I can't open the stats' link. Is there any problem with tvf website ?

BTW, congrat to Fene. It's fully appreciate match for Fene's fans :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• I couldn't watch the game, what a flop by Vakifbank :lol: looking into stats Kim was definitely MVP of game with amazing performance 8o even Jovana's comeback as OPP didn't help much because Costagrande and Karadayi were so poor today :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game