Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• They are playing too many matches in the same venue... Can they just move to the burhan felek? Everything is delayed :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I don't know about you guys but i feel Rabadzhieva is criticised too much here for no reason.. She did not play good on the start of the season, then she got injured.. but lately she has been very good, and particularly on reception.. These 2 matches she played during Turkish Super Cup she played on a decent level.. Yesterday she did not have an magnificent match but she did OK, no so bad as people say.. Today I say she was the best from Gala.. She had 11 kills on 23 attempts - 48% and 67% positive reception 47% perfect.. that combined with 3 blocks and an ace. I think Gala should stay with her in the starting line-up until the end of the season.

• I don't know about you guys but i feel Rabadzhieva is criticised too much here for no reason.. She did not play good on the start of the season, then she got injured.. but lately she has been very good, and particularly on reception.. These 2 matches she played during Turkish Super Cup she played on a decent level.. Yesterday she did not have an magnificent match but she did OK, no so bad as people say.. Today I say she was the best from Gala.. She had 11 kills on 23 attempts - 48% and 67% positive reception 47% perfect.. that combined with 3 blocks and an ace. I think Gala should stay with her in the starting line-up until the end of the season.

I definitely agree. I wrote here before that there is a big increase in Rabadzhieva's performance. She kills balls, she has been the most scorer of them in some of the last games. She blocks and more important of all, she has good reception stats. One thing she lacks is defense but GsD has an overall problem and one player can't solve this. Serve/Block/defense balance does not exist in GsD.
    For the next season, I hope Neriman will leave GsD. In this case it will be nice to see Mia Jerkov in GsD replacing her. If they cannot transfer her, I hope Rabadzhieva stays.

• What about today's matches? ?

Eczacibaşi VitrA Istanbul - Galatasaray Daikin Istanbul 3:1 (25:22, 13:25, 25:19, 25:21)

After the medal ceremony (Halkbank won the Cup) Fenerbahce will play Vakifbank.

• Eczacibaşi VitrA Istanbul - Galatasaray Daikin Istanbul 3:1 (25:22, 13:25, 25:19, 25:21)

After the medal ceremony (Halkbank won the Cup) Fenerbahce will play Vakifbank.

Thanks a lot! :flower:

• Please qualitative link for the match

• Please qualitative link for the match

Unfortunately you'll get quality only if you put you own camera in the hall. We only have this: http://www.voleybol.tv/canliyayin.php?salon_id=1 (100m from the court) or this: http://www.sportstv.com.tr/canli-yayin/ (my microwave has better quality)

• Unfortunately you'll get quality only if you put you own camera in the hall. We only have this: http://www.voleybol.tv/canliyayin.php?salon_id=1 (100m from the court) or this: http://www.sportstv.com.tr/canli-yayin/ (my microwave has better quality)

We have this channel in TV but mom grasped remote control :lol: f*ck soup operas ;(

• Fener leading 2:0.. Jovana is not scoring.. and not only that but she is making too many errors.. I don't know why Polen hasn't been subbed for her till now.. And Naz keeps setting her in transition.. it doesn't work.. On Fener's side Kim as great as always.. also their defense is very good

• Garay is playing pretty bad, no help from her. Kim has to do most of the work by herself.

• one of the worst matches by Garay in this season :wall:

• After 2nd set Guidetti switched the positions of Bahar and Fürst in order to have Fürst blocking against Kim, and this change pays off now. Kim doesn't get blocked but the defense has an easier job because Fürst takes away a lot of options from Kim...

• And now the whole team collapses from 2-0 to 2-9. Garay and Havlickova just can't score for all they trying, MB are running around uselles. It's a mess...