Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• Guidetti is mad with his players, too lazy for hit taste in defence. :D

I would like to see Steenbergen now. Belien is struggling so far in both blocking and spiking. No matter she plays in Italy and knows better the opponents.

• Obmochaeva loves to play against home team because she is cold person and She loves that she is the strongest player in this type of matches. That is why she is going to play amazing today.

• nobody is helping Diouf in Italia...italy's defence is vulnerable with Diouf and Egonu...at this level this is a very negative point!

once again when Lonneke stops i dont know what Dutch team will do! they are pretty dependant on her perf....imo..best Dutch players in this squad : Lonneke and Robin..Russia seems to know how to stop Lonneke...we will see!

• Obmochaeva loves to play against home team because she is cold person and She loves that she is the strongest player in this type of matches. That is why she is going to play amazing today.

Yes Gonch could care less about home team :lol: Seriously if she plays above her usual level, it will be hard for Turkey to beat Russia.

• What are you talking about? They are a second Russia! Sloetjes-Buijs or Buijs-Sloetjes. :lol:

Yeah they have so interesting game...5 balls to the MB in the matche so far.

• Yeah they have so interesting game...5 balls to the MB in the matche so far.

Actually Belien did 8 attacks and De Kruijf 5 in the first two sets. That isn't THAT few...Buijs and Grothues 14 each, Sloetjes 24. And since Sloetjes is by far the most efficient player in Dutch team, of course she gets most balls.

• I think also Merlo and Sara Paris are better than Sansonna. Really makes me wonder why De Gennaro has been degraded to reception substitute...

Sansonna is a very good libero, but just for the current low level Serie A1. Nothing more. About De Gennaro I don't know. I'm not a big fan of her. She's usually regular, but I can't see any fire from her.

• TBH, the Dutch haven't looked all that impressive today, but it's not like they need to be. Italy just shot themselves in the foot every time they got near. And their youngsters look really young today.
    Disappointing effort from Orro after her previous good performances, but then it's very hard to be consistent at her age. The problem is that Ferretti hasn't done any better either.

• Too much weak points ...
    No miracle ;(

• Sansonna is a very good libero, but just for the current low level Serie A1. Nothing more. About De Gennaro I don't know. I'm not a big fan of her. She's usually regular, but I can't see any fire from her.

Calling la Cardullina again ?
    Agree. Immacolata Sirressi plays better than Sansonna.

• I told you yesterday, guys: Italy made of the balanced game its sign in every big victory. They can't pass with 2 liberos on court :!: Beast players never made Italy a big time.

About Ferretti. She looks deeply out of shape. Very slow. She has trouble to go under the ball to set. :white: