Transfer news

• Kimberly Glass(USA)------>Fenerbahçe :D :D
    Inessa Korkmaz(AZE)----->Eczacıbaşı
    this year we are going to watch a very competitive leauge.
    haneef's transfer to eczacıbaşı isn't officially confirmed yet.

• For cannes I don't really know. The formation will probably be :

Agca / Centoni
    Ravva / Filipova (she is a good blocker)
    Rybaczewski / Yaneva
    Ino libero

But fang like to change a lot so we he can put Chihab in place of Filipova and also Fomina in place of Rybaczewski or Yaneva to have a better reception.

He can also play like Baku, with only one middle player (Ravva) in opposition with the setter. Elif was playing like that in vakifbank and she is a good blocker.
    So the formation could be :
    Elif / Ravva
    Rybazcewski / Yaneva
    Centoni / Fomina or Zhang

Elif is not at her best right now so he can play with the second setter Dong who is playing really well with the team now.

• Uh, that's difficult to understand for me! Could you explain me how they can play with just 1MB? How are the tactics with such a formation? Could it really work?

• It's the system Vakifbank played under Buzayev and Peru NT played in 1988 when they won silver.
    Basically it means that one MB is lined up opposite the setter and the setter is the other "MB". The other 4 players are wing spikers. For example in Vakifbank last season, Aysun was the only real MB, Elif was setter but blocking in the middle, and the other players were all outside hitters.
    Honestly I don't like this system at all.

• I don't like this system too. I don't think it's a great sytem for Cannes because this team like to plays with combinaison and lots of slides.

But this sytem can be really good on a team with 4 very strong outsides hitters.

• Thanks for the explaination!

So, no quick/one in their arsenal? :?

• Quote from "Matthias"

According to azerisport.com Anna Baranska will play for Azerrail.

Nope, she won't. You misunterstood. The article says that she'll play for Winiary against Azerrail in IECL. :wink2:

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Quote from "Matthias"

Thanks for clarifying, so Altavista translation got me fooled :oops:

You're welcome :wink2:

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• now it's offiaical that this season tayyeeb haneef park is going to play for eczacıbaşı
    naz,nancy,haneef,vesna,gökçen(inessa korkmaz),esra and gülden.ı liked that team. :D

• Annerys Vargas Valdez------------->Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta

• Spanish Murcia takes interest in Azerbaijani team and Azerrail libero Valeria Korotenko. This club can make Azerrail proposal in the end of season.

I have heard also Jesi takes interest in Oxana Guliyeva.

• Spanish Murcia takes interest in Azerbaijani team and Azerrail libero Valeria Korotenko.

I really hope that this is true and that Valeria will change. Nothing against Azerrail Baku but she is a great libero and deserves to play in a btter team and most important in a good league.

• I really hope that this is true and that Valeria will change. Nothing against Azerrail Baku but she is a great libero and deserves to play in a btter team and most important in a good league.

The last news :D

Azerbaijani team and Azerrail volleyballers Oksana Guliyeva and Valeriya Korotenko will continue their career in Fenerbahce-Adjibadem. “Turkish club came to an agreement with players. Talks with Azerrail will begin soon. They want to lease players till the next season.

In turkish media they say fenerbahce came to an agreement with Yelena Parkhomenko not with Oksana.

• she is not setter guliyeva.fenerbahçe want to parkhomenko (MB) she was injured for a long time.but now she is getting heal.

but this news aren t official yet

• It says Spasojevic will go to Tenerife and probable Mammadova or Djerisilo to Ícaro Palma. It's not very clear! ?(

Spasojević in Tenerife would change a lot :P
    But... is the season in Switzerland already over or they want to leave the team because they want to?