2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• And Ilka even is not in the roster. Does Somebody Know why?

Maybe there's an injury or personal problems about which we don't know... anyway Van Der Vyver has really good serve, I remember what she did with Germans in ECH :lol: new backup S Jasmin Biebauw is quite similar to their quite weak OH Vandesteene, which I remember playing as MB few years ago :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poland vs Canada ---> http://www.frecuencialatina.com/tvenvivo/pc (Warming up)
    http://www.frombar.com/2014071…3af2.26561542-851919.html

I dont find any link for Kenya vs Bulgaria. I´d want to watch Kenya, I was surprised they beat Mexico yesterday. It is weird they didnt qualify to WCH, Kenya has always been the top african team. If I´m not wrong, in the last World Cup, they lost 1-3 vs Dominican Republic in a tight match

• It seemed that Mexico gave up a bit, main players Andrea Rangel (OP) and Lizeth Lopez (L) didn't play at all yesterday, they weren't even in match roster... others absent are Samanta Brico (OP/OH) and Alejandra Isiordia (OP/OH).

• today Smarzek (OP) and Medyńska (L) are starters, while Zaroślińska (OP) and Durajczyk (L) got rest ^^

• Smarzek has already got 9 points :super:

• Van Hecke's reaction is so cute :heart:

yes, and Freya´s reaction like " f*** her, she will be ok :rolll:

• noo, poor Medynska :D it was a bird?

• today Smarzek (OP) and Medyńska (L) are starters, while Zaroślińska (OP) and Durajczyk (L) got rest ^^

Haven't you told that she has seriously injured 8|

• Bulgaria vs Kenya 1-1 (25-19, 23-25) :box:

Too many mistakes by Kenyan side: 14

• Haven't you told that she has seriously injured 8|

I found the news that she has an injured leg, fortunately she could recover from it and she went to Peru with team :thumbup: but she shouldn't be overused :hit:

• Such a collapse by Poles after 1st set :what:

• Bulgaria 1-1 at home against Kenya and losing now in the third set 5-8! :white:

They are playing in Mexico. Bulgaria is playing with their B team. But it is still surprising. Mercy Moim already scored 13 pts!