2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Ok fine, thank you. I didn't see the beginning of the match. Anyway, Terzic's choices turns me crazy

• Is there any link for Russia USA?

• Germans are leading 2-0 8o

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• guys do you have USA-RUS match link? all of my links are directing to CHN THA match

larson is playing!

• serbia completely fell apart at the end there. molnar ruined the first set, they choked away the second set and the reception in the third set was the worst i think i've seen from them. maybe with jovana out terzic should play mihajlovic as OPP, because malagurski is too unstable, bjelica isn't quite good enough and malesevic can't really play there, also it would mean that mihajlovic couldn't ruin the team with her abysmal reception.

Shocking performance :cursing:

• We are gonna lose 3-0 once again. Too many mistakes from the service line. Even Larson can't find her rythm with these fast sets. Hill is the only one comfortable. We score just from the middle.

Kiraly... :wall:

• i have to admit though, Germany played very well. they had 14 blocks and Kozuch seemed unstoppable.

• Why isn't Rosseaux on the starting 6 anymore?

I think her reception is the main problem of her being out of starting 6, somehow I feel her reception got worse, at least she needs more practices on that. But yeah, I want her to stay as starter because Leys is also out of her best shape, Lise Van Hecke is the only reliable scorer...she needs more aids.

• Why isn't Rosseaux on the starting 6 anymore?

In the last few matches she was being replaced by Vandesteene earlier and earlier so Vande Broek just decided to change the starting six. Not really a reception vs attack thing.

Incidentally, if Belgium win this match 3-0, they are certain to be in the final four - Peru could only tie on points and wins would be mathematically unable to beat them on sets ratio.

• Russian defense is so shaky today :whistle: Oh btw, congrats to the german girls! Geerties just rocked today! Apitz also killed the serbians by her serves...I hope she stays as starter.

• I don't believe I'm the only person here who thinks Murphy reminding Nancy Metcalf of her best day, especially with the number 12 :D

• First Van Hecke kills Zaroslinska with her pipe attack, now she knocks down Kowalinska with her block :lol: Is this some super secret plan to eliminate Polish players?

• Yes, Zenya's sets are so slow and predictable, not enough to screw the american blocks. both Akinradewo and Adams always realize where Startseva will set to, nothing's so hard then.