2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• So funny that it's better for a weaker team to be in the Group 2 every year so that they can try to reach the Final 6. Maybe Germany could be there :whistle:
    I don't think Belgium will be in another Final 6 for many years from now.

• I can't understand why Goncharova does not play as receiving OH.

• So funny that it's better for a weaker team to be in the Group 2 every year so that they can try to reach the Final 6. Maybe Germany could be there :whistle:
    I don't think Belgium will be in another Final 6 for many years from now.

Agree! The system is horrible now. They should maybe change it to a single match where winner of division 2 faces 5th of group 1 to decide which one of these deserve to go Final 6. In this way, it does not feel right.

• Can never understand why Japan can have a huge lead and just lose it all of a sudden????? Nothing has changed form Russia, just bad play......

• WOW 10-0 run for RUS! JPN is a mess after leading 10 pts! Unbelievable

• and Japan wins the set :dance6: :dance6:

Crazy set! Both suffered service reception errors and came back from big deficits.

But JPN digs were the craziest. Insane!

• bahahahahahha! very good for brazil who played poorly and still lose by only 5 sets while other teams who play poorly get swept 3-0 :lol:

agee on that one. perhaps the worst performance they have this year yet was able to push through 5 sets. of course, big thumbs up for turkey for not succumbing to brazil and not being intimidated. all throughout the match, they never doubted their chance to beat brazil. totally well deserved win! :drink: both negative and positive side to this story is that brazil will definitely look out for them in their next match, if you know what i mean. :lol:

brazil played really poorly. but on the other hand, i love it that ze roberto inserted Carol! that will certainly be a big confidence builder for her cuz she played really great! she definitely justified her presence here in WGP. :super: does this mean goodbye for adenizia? :roll: lastly, Gabi solidified herself as the 3rd OH. she can definitely take Jaq's or Garay's place if either one of them play bad in WCH.

• He also won the challenge in the 1st set.

• Just a question guys, forgive my ignorance.

Is WCH the biggest tournament? Than WGP/WL? And why pls :)

• by the way, Paul Sunderland was the commentator in Laola for Brazil and TUR. FINALLY, they have someone knowledgeable about volleyball who commented in the match!!! a breath of fresh air.

• poor reception of russia!!

• Sborna miss good OH2 a lot - neither Pasynkova nor Shcherban can contribute as expected :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game