2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Congrats to Turkey but I'm not convinced by their game.. They don't have a real OPP for this level and Gozde doesn't convince 100% so far. Germany played with their heart, feel sorry for Brinker and Kozuch.

• Anyone still questions why Guidetti wants Buijs and Slöetjes in Vakifbank? :D

Sloetjes is ok player but Bujis :thumbdown:

• Bonitta... why, WHY that double sub at the middle of the 4th?? Diouf was so negative and you put her in again??? There we lost our ECH to me...

I hated it too, also considering he already tried that the previous set and it didn't work (and it has already happened with Malinov-Sorokaite). I mean, may be it's ok to give it a try, but to me the instant it doesn't seem to work (even if it not strictly their fault), he had to close the sub. Not after 4 point lost in a row, when we were going point-to-point till that moment!

• I hated it too, also considering he already tried that the previous set and it didn't work (and it has already happened with Malinov-Sorokaite). I mean, may be it's ok to give it a try, but to me the instant it doesn't seem to work (even if it not strictly their fault), he had to close the sub. Not after 4 point lost in a row, when we were going point-to-point till that moment!

I didn't really understand. So useless as it broke that fragile game we were building against Russia... Diouf came with such a down face and zero conviction!

• Aelbrecht's celebrations are so annoying. She thinks Belgium have won the Olympics after every point :roll:

• Apparently Debby got used to her new position, good movement in reception, covering her attackers and some digs, Content to see her back on court :rose: She wouldn't be a world-classed libero, but is a very decent libero already.

• Congrats Girls!

after first two sets i coudnt watch the match due to our net broke...i will have to watch the last 3 sets in a way...in first two sets...nerman's reception was bad and german players were serving and digging well

now im checking the stats..i cant believe how we won this match with % 29 positive reception % 15 excellent reception :white: + 10 errors

especially Gözde's reception looks scary : %15 to % 5 + 5 errors..i have never seen Gözde recived this bad :white: Neriman is better than her ..c'mon Gözde..you cant receive this bad as one of the leader of the team (other ones are Neriman and Eda ) !!
    Eda look played well...

despite this horrible reception being able to win shows the teams quality...

i dont know whats wrong with Polen?? she lost her self confidence in this week...she was playing much better..i dont know why we cant use Yılmaz instead despite Hande as youngster looks well in the stats..

we shouldnt give up Akman..
    Naz's sets to Gözde looked lower than it should have been ..

and Geerties with % 60 attacks :white: .. either she was superb or oyr blockers were terrible?

if we want to see a final we should start to RECEIVE!!!

if you share a link to watch Ger-Tur match later i would be happy..

• In the meanwhile, Poland are putting a great fight. Very entertaining match so far :D

Beliën is a bit too late in block when she moves to position 2, but I know she develops fast, go girl.