2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Congrats to Dutch team..well deserved victory..i think if they play this team play they will get the gold medal and i think they deserve the gold

on us...we simply didnt FIGHT ( didnt defend well) enough except third set ...as if our girls minds were not on the court..they were asleep...we couldnt damage dutch receptşon...Slötjes was unstoppabable thanks to our game tactic...she can attack at a very good height (mainly over block) still we should have developed better tactic to slow her down,we failed!

i think one of the reasons for our bad performance is Naz Aydemir Akyol..i didnt like her game in this tournament excep Belgium match..she was simply not good..She didnt trust in Kübra Akman..i trust in Kübra Akman a lot in this team..though she is mentally tired and late to reach blocks but this was because mainly our bad serves...no middle can reach the corners if you cant serve well enough

i liked Dutch setter Dijkema...she was better than Naz..
    Hande Baladın's energy was good on the contrast to Polen though she was not bad in first set..
    i dont know why Neriman cant receive those balls which dont seem that hard to recive ..Gözde also was not good at reception to help Neriman therefore Gözde-Neriman duo's reception was one the reasons in losing..
    i liked Eda Erdem

anyway...now we should FIGHT for the bronze medal pls!

• 24 points for Sloetjes :white: ...1 more point and she won 1.set by her own. :cheesy:

• 24 points for Sloetjes :white: ...1 more point and she won 1.set by her own. :cheesy:

I'm so content with her current performance. Hopefully she gets to be MVP of this tournament if The Netherlands grabs the gold.
    Btw, do you still think Usic is better than Buijs? :rolll:

• I dont agree on some of your points. It is impossible for Netherlands to win a final, for example against Serbia with this game. Our MBs, especially Kubra is so bad but Serbia has smart MBs with better height. Besides they receive better and attack with many options thanks to Ognjenovic. They also serve much better than Turkey. Netherlands and Dijkema should better use middles more often in attacking otherwise Slöetjes and Buijs won't have a perfect day tomorrow.

I think someone mentioned once here that, "a setter is the reflection of the coach on court". I agree that. Naz has been bad recently, but she reflects what Ferhat is demanding and it is simply boring. Dijkema played in Halkbank 2 seasons ago, a team that fall to 2nd division after the season she played. She is not a world class setter, but by only applying what Guidetti says, she is already a decent setter. Simple as it is.

• I dont agree on some of your points. It is impossible for Netherlands to win a final, for example against Serbia with this game. Our MBs, especially Kubra is so bad but Serbia has smart MBs with better height. Besides they receive better and attack with many options thanks to Ognjenovic. They also serve much better than Turkey. Netherlands and Dijkema should better use middles more often in attacking otherwise Slöetjes and Buijs won't have a perfect day tomorrow.

I think someone mentioned once here that, "a setter is the reflection of the coach on court". I agree that. Naz has been bad recently, but she reflects what Ferhat is demanding and it is simply boring. Dijkema played in Halkbank 2 seasons ago, a team that fall to 2nd division after the season she played. She is not a world class setter, but by only applying what Guidetti says, she is already a decent setter. Simple as it is.

i dont agree that Kübra Akman was so bad...we as a team were bad at blocking today 2 of our 3 blocks made by Kübra...Kübra's not being efficient enough in attacking as before is completly Naz's fault...she didnt make her active enough..her sets to Kübra were low in this tournament..maybe this year in VB she can establish a better connection with Kübra and this would be good for th NT as well

• Is it just me or does Marichev look quite a bit like Putin? The shape of his face I mean...

:lol: :lol: It's true, they look each other pretty much... I hope Putin does better as president than Marichev asking for challenge system.

The match has lot of quality so far. Both teams are doing very well in attack and are having not much mistakes. Serbia a bit better defending and Russia better in block.

• This is volleyball...any of this two teams will win gold and bronze.