2014 FIVB World League

• This is too painful to watch BUL being crashed by RUS. The stupid setter keeps on feeding Aleksiev with open sets the latter piles up error after error. Pity

• Expected 3-0 by Russia, errors: Russia 15, Bulgaria 25 :whistle: Dobromir Dimitrov played as Setter ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Expected 3-0 by Russia, errors: Russia 15, Bulgaria 25 :whistle: Dobromir Dimitrov played as Setter ^^

Stats:
    http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WL2014-1/pdf/P3-022.pdf

Tsetso played so poorly again :whistle: 9/25 spikes (36%), block and 2 aces, but also 8 spiking errors and 2 serve errors. Where did he lose his "scoring machine" factor ?(
    By Russians good game by their OHs Savin and Biryukov and of course we can't forget about Muserskiy on his usual stable level :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I gave you the advice to go and watch, didn't I? :whistle: :drink:

Nice win for Germany in France. Fromm (18/33) played Opposite, Strohbach and Kaliberda OH.
    http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WL2014-2/pdf/P2-030.pdf (those fivb stats are really useless.....)

Haha it's okay, I saw what Belgium is capable of in the matches last weekend. Maybe they were extremely jetlagged in the match last night.

• How true that Brazil is no-show for press con after they lost a match?

• How true that Brazil is no-show for press con after they lost a match?

It is true. And it was a very unprofessional. Here is the press coference according to FIVB.

http://www.fivb.org/EN/Volleyb…ory=3&MatchNo=19&No=46513

There are the statements from Iran. While in Brazil is written: Brazil did not attend the press conference.

• And he did the same in Brazil prior to Tehran. Why don't he quit club coaching like Ze Roberto and focus on more on NT. A loss in Rio 2016 will not let Brazilians forget him for sure if it happens :)

• USA is like a buzzsaw right now. 25-22, 25-12 so far in second match against Serbia. I'm excited to see if they can keep this level for road matches.

Sander is having a fabulous debut and Anderson is spiking better than he ever has before.

• High quality and top class game for both teams. These 2 deserve to be in ghe semis. Just WOW!

• May I ask why do you ask? Just curious. :)

May I ask why do you ask? Just curious. :)

My 2 gay friends say he is. And as I observe his demeanor hes kinda soft, prim and proper in my eyes. No hate here just asking....

• Its settle then haha. They do not know Matt personally for the record. But yeah same as you perhaps the gaydar is blinking pink :-)

• US stays unbeaten after a thrilling 5-set match with the Serbs.

Best match so far no doubt! Less errors for both teams. Killer spikes, unbelievable defense and great plays.

Sander is a breakout star indeed. The guy just flies everywhere.

• Serbia with only 17 errors in 5 sets! This gave them the point just like Russia in previous week.