Italian NT 2014

• I think Ferretti will be ready to play very soon. She started doing exercises right after the surgery, so I don't think it was that serious and she seemed very happy in the picture I saw...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think Ferretti will be ready to play very soon. She started doing exercises right after the surgery, so I don't think it was that serious and she seemed very happy in the picture I saw...

Yeah, she posted a photo in her facebook page saying she will be back soon. That would be great for Italy..I hope she recovers in time for the WCH.

https://www.facebook.com/francyferretti10?fref=ts

• It would be nice to see Cardullo back, she was also so unlucky because of injuries in the past...
    on the other hand someone wrote that she only helps Leo and Costa, but I hope that Cardullo can also come back :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah..I kind of agree, I mean, she is outstanding in her top form..no one is better than her...but she get so many injuries, I actually get worry she might injury again during WCH.

Honestly, I wished Bonitta had give more chances to Merlo to play....De Gennaro is very good too, but she had some matches when she was ok...and Merlo is just in incredible form to defend...she is a bit insecure in the reception sometimes, but exactly for that, I wished she had more chances to show if she can handle or not...cause I think when comes to defense she is better than De Gennaro.

• Malinov will be definitely out, there are also Signorile and Lo Bianco :wavy:

• Yeah..I kind of agree, I mean, she is outstanding in her top form..no one is better than her...but she get so many injuries, I actually get worry she might injury again during WCH.

Honestly, I wished Bonitta had give more chances to Merlo to play....De Gennaro is very good too, but she had some matches when she was ok...and Merlo is just in incredible form to defend...she is a bit insecure in the reception sometimes, but exactly for that, I wished she had more chances to show if she can handle or not...cause I think when comes to defense she is better than De Gennaro.

Or they should considering using both of them like Russia, De Gennaro as receiver, Merlo as digger.

• I think Marco Bonitta had to carry over to another central Arrighetti experience, I would
    have brought or Barazza or Guiggi.

Guiggi is also slide attacker, I would take Barazza among these two. However, investing two great prospects such as Chirichella and Bonifacio could pay off soon, even in OG since it is a question mark if Arigghetti will keep her level for two more years :whistle:

• I don't think Bonifacio will make it to WCH, Folie has got more chances...She was out simply because of her minor injury, otherwise she would have played as starter among with Chirichella. I don't know what's up with Arrighetti, she was completely out of shape.

• Twenty-two usable but will be fourteen M.Bonitta those that take you to the world, of course you could call some other central, instead of calling Ortolani and Loda .. For me the 14 will be: Lo Bianco, Signorile; Cardullo, Merlo; Centoni, Diouf; Piccinini, Del Core; C.Bosetti, Costagrande; Chirichella, Arrighetti; Folie and Bonifacio.

• Twenty-two usable but will be fourteen M.Bonitta those that take you to the world, of course you could call some other central, instead of calling Ortolani and Loda .. For me the 14 will be: Lo Bianco, Signorile; Cardullo, Merlo; Centoni, Diouf; Piccinini, Del Core; C.Bosetti, Costagrande; Chirichella, Arrighetti; Folie and Bonifacio.

I think De Genarro will be there instead of Merlo, in fact I don't know if Cardullo is 100% ready to play

• Full roster:
    Setters: Francesca Ferretti, Eleonora Lo Bianco, Noemi Signorile, Ofelia Malinov
    Opposites: Nadia Centoni, Valentina Diouf, Serena Ortolani
    Outside Hitters: Carolina Costagrande, Francesca Piccinini, Antonella Del Core, Caterina Bosetti, Valentina Fiorin, Indre Sorokaite, Sara Loda
    Middle Blockers: Valentina Arrighetti, Cristina Chirichella, Raphaela Folie, Sara Bonifacio
    Liberos: Monica De Gennaro, Enrica Merlo, Paola Cardullo, Stefania Sansonna

IMHO all MBs will stay, Malinov, Ortolani (unless she's tried again as OH), Loda and Sansonna are probably out.
    Other choices are more difficult. It depends on health issue whether Ferretti and Cardullo can be here. Signorile and Merlo can be instead of them, because I think that Lo Bianco with De Gennaro are rather certain.
    Last point are OHs - Piccinini, Del Core and Costagrande will be there. The last one can be Ortolani if she trains as OH, but IMHO every player from group Fiorin/Bosetti/Sorokaite have bigger chances than Serena ^^ but it's hard to choose 4th OH...

• Maybe he will go with 5 OHs, not 2 liberos.. I would take those 3 you mentioned plus Sorokaite for extra offense, and Caterina for reception. But thing is Caterina is really not doing that great lately so I don;t know.. it's a tough choice