2014 European League

• Spain 2 - Germany 0

Great Portero in Spain. Weak Germnay B team. Bad reception, bad defense...

• Nasya (wth is this name for Bulgarian?!) Dimitrova with 12 blocks vs Slovenia! http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/21604.htm :obey:

• I have a feeling that Nasya Dimitrova will be Uralochka's Target next season after Sinead Jack.

• Spain 2 - Germany 3

Fifth set where the German Block killed Spain.

Now we have one point and nobody can stop us to the European League final :D :D

• I really liked the way aulenbrock played yesterday.She has a big potential and hope guidetti use her back up for kozuch(while hippe is still recovering) in grand prix.Also brandt and stigrot are good players

• Great victory for Greece!Tonight they won 3-1(25-19,16-25,25-21,25-22) after a great battle.Coach Kalmazidis tested, the other setter Papafotiou who has good service and the main two MB Labrinidou and Giota who played worst than the reserves of yesterday.Giota finished the game with 0/9 attacks and in crucial moments lost the serves.All of us we know that is a beautiful girl but here they play a game named volleyball.

Anyway without a serious federation and with no a programm we can not await of great results.The greek federation must see what's going on,in waterpolo where a small country of 10 million of people has these great results in a worlwide every season and with less money and help.
    Tonight they played very well Chantava(who is pretty,too),Kiosi and the young and very talented Strantzali who must improve her reception.Strantzali this year is going to Minessota(USA) for studies and i hope she can improve her skills...

• Great victory for Greece!Tonight they won 3-1(25-19,16-25,25-21,25-22) after a great battle.Coach Kalmazidis tested, the other setter Papafotiou who has good service and the main two MB Labrinidou and Giota who played worst than the reserves of yesterday.Giota finished the game with 0/9 attacks and in crucial moments lost the serves.All of us we know that is a beautiful girl but here they play a game named volleyball.

Anyway without a serious federation and with no a programm we can not await of great results.The greek federation must see what's going on,in waterpolo where a small country of 10 million of people has these great results in a worlwide every season and with less money and help.
    Tonight they played very well Chantava(who is pretty,too),Kiosi and the young and very talented Strantzali who must improve her reception.Strantzali this year is going to Minessota(USA) for studies and i hope she can improve her skills...

Giota is one of the best MBs in Greece for me,the fact that she didn't play well in one game doesn't mean she is not a good player.. :)

• Yes i insist that between the five MB he called these two are the best or more experienced.Kalmazidis should call MB just like Oikonomidou,Emmanouilidou,Konstantinidou El who are youngest and very promising.I can understand why you say that for Giota.Just because plays in your club Olympiakos.By the way tonight was more than tragic(0/9).I can imagine against the A team of Poland.At her must say hahahahahaha

paNathInaiKOS yesterday you said that giota and labrinidou are the best mbs....hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Υ

• Poles again with poor performance, why on earth did Makowski tried Anna Korabiec as Libero? :mad: Durajczyk and Medyńska played much better in previous games :hit: also Kasia Połeć as MB played quite well and now we couldn't see her. And of course OHs were poor, expecially Twardowska :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yes i insist that between the five MB he called these two are the best or more experienced.Kalmazidis should call MB just like Oikonomidou,Emmanouilidou,Konstantinidou El who are youngest and very promising.I can understand why you say that for Giota.Just because plays in your club Olympiakos.By the way tonight was more than tragic(0/9).I can imagine against the A team of Poland.At her must say hahahahahaha

i don't think the 3 inexpierienced players you referred above would be better from the 5 MBs that are selected for the NT at the moment..and about Giota's bad attack stats (0/9) probaly she was not on her day..