2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Valerie Courtois signed with Budowlani Łódź (polish league)

What a nice replacement for Medyńska :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• great transfer, I was thinking about some Polish libero - Saad, Kuehn-Jarek or Siwka, but this is really transfer hit :super:

• Valerie Courtois signed with Budowlani Łódź (polish league)

What a great news! She will the best libero in ORLEN Liga

• We'll find out but Sawicka, Durajczyk, Maj are also good liberos.

Agree, Poland don't have problems with Libeors. On good level we have Zenik (still in good shape, though she's getting older), Sawicka, Maj-Erwardt and Durajczyk. We'll see after few matches how Courtois will fit into this competition. She should feel quite good here ^^ Leys, Dirickx and Rousseaux could've advised Poland :D

• How many set was this? Hopefully Korea will lessen her drama issues so Kiraly will accept her back. Murphy is a good player but not a clutch player who can score whether fast or high sets.

I don't know but in her second matche with the new club she had 31 kills :white: :super:

• World of voley claims that Yusidey Silie (S/OP) may continue career in Poland... interesting because she was in training with Impel Wrocław ^^
    However there's nothing new in this case so far :aww:

• And they put a picture of Sanchez :aww:

Yep, I noticed that :whistle: I wrote a cmment for them about it so mauybe they'll change it :D

• Rosanna Giel ............. To ................ Volero zurich

• Lauren Cook is not listed. She was supposed to play for Koniz! :white:

No, she was supposed to play for VC Kanti Schaffhausen. But she had a injury (hand) and headed back home some weeks ago to undergo surgery. It was said that she is out for months. Kanti replaced her with Italian setter Stefania Corna.