2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Why does Unilever act like this??

Are the Brazilian Campinas-players better than Brankica and Sarah? Are they cheaper? Other reason?

Please explain :win:

Because Bernardinho is to nice? hehehe kidding, but well, Naty has a good relantionship with Unilever staff and she sudenly has no place to go...if situation in Campinas do not solve somehow. She is definitely more expensive than Branka...though Im sure she will reduce her salary if she returns to Unilever (AMil offer to her was almost double from what she used to receive in Unilever)
    Really for the game side I cant see any point that would justify letting Branka go (uness she receives much bigger offer from somewhere else and she wants to leave cause of that)...because other than that, she already showed she wanted to stay, she is 5 in our rank..she played really well, she was our most efective player, plus she got along so well with the hole team.

Sarah has the beach volleyball thing, I dont know what she will decide. She was not efective this season as she was last one..but I fell she is so important for the team play.

Ill be quite sad if any of them leave, specially if both of them...I think it wont be a good deal for Unilever..

• Paula stays in São Caetano for one more season.

Sanca 2014/2015
    Opp: Sabrina and Paula
    S: Carol
    OH: Silvana (captain), Thaisinha and Domingas (also Opp)
    L: Nine

Very nice! The team is trying to follow the successful work they did past season. :super:
    I'm a little worried about Roberta and Mara. Wish they manage to keep them both too!

• Notícia exclusiva sobre a Unilever.

Em Português:

Hoje tive a oportunidade de conversar com um dos dirigentes da Unilever Vôlei.

Como uma fã de vôlei e principalmente da Unilever não pude deixar de perguntar sobre as renovações e contratações sobre a Unilever.

Ele disse: "Estamos trabalhando para formar um elenco bom para conquistar o Mundial que é o único título que não obtemos, única jogadora com qual renovamos foi a central Carol, mas também está adiantado as renovações com Gabi e Fabi."

Perguntei sobre alguns rumores sobre Fabiana e Andreia na Unilever.

Ele disse: " Sobre a Fabiana tem um certo andamento em conversa com ela, mas também temos a Juciely e como já lhe disse já acertamos com a Carol e seria complicado alguma ficar no banco, já que todas tem condições de ser titular em grandes times, sobre a Andreia temos sim o interesse, mas não é a nossa 1° opção. (Eu como curiosa perguntei quem era a 1° opção) Ele disse: " Não posso revelar o nome, essa negociação é totalmente sigilosa e é uma contratação muito difícil, o que pode levar a jogadora aceitar é o fator Bernardinho que todos nós sabemos que tem um nome, isso pode pesar a nosso favor." Perguntei se era estrangeira e a resposta foi a seguinte " É óbvio que é estrangeira."

Sobre Natália ele disse: " Perdemos infelizmente a Mihajlovic, aconteceu esse caso triste com o Amil e já que ela ficou sem clube e estamos procurando jogadora para essa posição desse ser o nosso reforço."

English :

Today I had the opportunity to chat with one of the leaders of Unilever Volleyball .

As a fan of volleyball and mainly Unilever could not help but ask about the renovations and hiring about Unilever .

He said : " We are working to form a good squad to win the World which is the only title that we do not get , only player to renew which was central to Carol , but is also early renewals with Gabi and Fabi . "

I asked about some rumors about Fabiana Andreia and Unilever .

He said : " About Fabiana has a tempo in conversation with her, but we also have the Juciely and as I have said already we hit with Carol would be complicated and some stay on the bench , as all conditions have to hold in large teams on Andreia we do have the interest , but it is not our 1st choice ( as I curiously asked who was the 1st option ) . He said "I can not reveal the name , this negotiation is totally confidential and hiring is a very difficult, which can lead to player accept Rezende is the factor that we all know it has a name , it can weigh in our favor . " asked if it was foreign and reply was " it's obviously foreign . "

About Natália he said : " We lost unfortunately Mihajlovic , this happened with the Amil and sad as it was without a club and we are looking for that player for that position to be strengthening our case. "

• i think robin has a big advantage because of she can attack zone 2. the other middle blockers(kubra-dicle-melis-rasic) can attack only zone 3. so team needs robin actually. and they have güldeniz-gözde-ceren trio some matches this trio can play and robin-rasic duo could be at the court at the same time. Vakıf has 2 more young and promising players (ceyda-ece) . guidetti give the chance to all players if they deserve it. i hope robin can play better and improve her skill ...

• Fenerbahce's almost finalized transfers are: Lo Bianco, Montano, Bosetti, Meliha and Polen

Kim-Montano-Bosetti is a favourite trio to win the CL, I think

Bauer stays with us and Aneta, Garay and Alisha leaves...

• Christiane Fürst talked to German press about her situation: "Vakifbank didn't offer me a new contract. Unfortunately many things changed in the club".
    She will announce her new club when the season is over.
    Also Denise Hanke probably won't stay in Eczacibasi.
    Source

Corina Ssuschke-Voigt said in an interview that she wants to continue playing professionally as long as possible because she has no idea what to do after her career :D She would like to stay in Dresden, but so far there have been no talks between her and the club management about the future.

• Folie in Piacenza to replace De Kruijf - http://bergamorossoblu.wordpre…-piacenza-busto-su-merlo/

That's great for Piacenza, Folie had offers also from Busto and Novara but Piacenza made it to get her signature for next season.

Other rumours from Italy are: Alisha Glass in Conegliano to replace Lloyd, Kelly Murphy one more year in Novara and almost all teams in Italy want Cristina Chirichella...

• In the article is also spoken about Leonardi to Fener...

I really can't imagine...Merve is better AND local player!

Edit: there are strong rumors Arrighetti to leave Busto...so Busto needs really strong MB.

Hopefully Robin made a good decision.

• - Jelena Nikolic in Azeryol Bakü
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…na-nikolic-azeryol-bakude

- Nilay Özdemir will play for Eczacıbaşı VitrA
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…lay-ozdemir-eczacibasinda

- It's official news. Christiane Fürst will play for Eczacıbaşı VitrA next season.
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…iane-furst-eczacibasinda/

- Polen Uslupehlivan signed a contract with Fenerbahçe. Bye bye Seda !
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…uslupehlivan-fenerbahcede

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahce's almost finalized transfers are: Lo Bianco, Montano, Bosetti, Meliha and Polen

Kim-Montano-Bosetti is a favourite trio to win the CL, I think

Bauer stays with us and Aneta, Garay and Alisha leaves...

Who is Meliha??

• Fener is doing good transfers, except Lo Bianco..I really don't understand it.

• Nikolic showed a very good performance today. I hope she can start a second volleyball life in Azeryol, but I'm not sure she will play with Aliyeva and Di Iulio there... ?(

• Agree, that is why I didnt even mention..cause I dont think that makes much sense..probably just rumor...Fenerbahçe dont need it...and would not be good for Leonardi too I think..apart the money of course..hehe

• Brako in Unilever? I think it's impossible. Unilever has money, but they don't like to sign with very expensive players.