2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Then Kristin Hildebrand shouldn't go there - FB has already 4 foreigners :!:

Fb doesnt want the same case which they lived with Garay in the finals...so they want to have better back-ups...so probably Lucia and Kristin will be in rotation in the league..for every other match..

• Fb doesnt want the same case which they lived with Garay in the finals...so they want to have better back-ups...so probably Lucia and Kristin will be in rotation in the league..for every other match..

Ok, but IMHO it's a waste of good players on bench, Turkish clubs are so greedy, especially Fb :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• yes,maybe..
    so ,for example they could have thought Senna as back-up then nobody would have been sorry :lol:

Senna suits better for being a constant backup :lol:

• And Chervyakov is a new head coach of Azeryol... What the f*ck is their manager doing with this strange decisions ? :mad:

• Ok, what is the truth?

Lucia to FB or to GS ??? :whistle: :D

• quote='Orik_Rabi','index.php?page=Thread&postID=253513#post253513']And Chervyakov is a new head coach of Azeryol... What the f*ck is their manager doing with this strange decisions ? :mad:[/quote]

Bad news! :aww:
    Vercesi made a pretty good job in Azeryol. It's a pity.

• Another weird movement by Azeri management :lol: in Rabita it looks the most professional, in Azeryol it looks so so, while I don't even want to comment interfering by management in Iqtisadchi :rolll:

• Another weird movement by Azeri management :lol: in Rabita it looks the most professional, in Azeryol it looks so so, while I don't even want to comment interfering by management in Iqtisadchi :rolll:

All Azeri clubs, except Rabita, is just a huge amount of money without any decent policy :wall: :aww:

• az

azerisport's chef editor is also works as a press secretary of Azeryol (Rustam Fataliyev). I think it could be true. Brakocevic :super:

But new rumor about Polina that she is gonna to play in Korea. I really want to see her in abroad but in Europe especially where she can participate in CL or in Brasil.

And Poli confirmed it ! Good luck our girl. I am curious which club that is ... Hyundai ? :whistle:

• So Polina can try to beat Vasilieva's record of 57 points ^^It's hard to say when will Polina go, by now it's certain that it won't be KGC Ariels Daejeon - they have Joyce Silva who has new contract there.
    It can be every other time in league. Vasilieva left Heungkuk, Ocasio left IBK Altos Hwaseong and Fawcett left Hi-Pass Zenith Seongnam. Probably De La Cruz will also leave Caltex. I don't know how looks situation of Yeliz Basa, though she also may leave because she couldn't play on her usual position in Hyundai, so almost every solution is probable for Rahimova :teach:

• So I had good feelings- if Ze in Krasnodar, Fabiola should go there also.

Mia Jerkov may play in Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg.

• Michelle Pavão transferred to Brasilia. Paula Pequeno renewed with them as well.

Source: Globo

• Notícias da Unilever:

Andreia acerta com a Unilever.

Fabiana acerta com a Unilever e irá assinar o contrato após o Mundial, creio eu que Juciely vai embora com essa contratação.

Contratação de Natália está um pouco emperrada e alguns nomes de estrangeiras começam a ser estudado, assim como Macris também começa a ser estudada na equipe Unilever.

News Unilever:

Andreia hits with Unilever.

Fabiana hit with Unilever and will sign the contract after the World Cup, I believe that Juciely walks away with this engagement.

Hiring Natália is a bit stuck and some foreign names begin to be studied, as well as Macris is also being studied in Unilever staff.