2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• its rank in the standings ?

What you mean, a ranking of brazilian sponsors by level?If it is, we could consider Nestlé Osasco, Unilever Rio, Sesi São Paulo and Praia Clube as big sponsors (Osasco Nestlé, the biggest one, is about US$6 million), Brasilia below them, São Caetano, Pinheiros and Maranhão can be considered in the middle and the other ones are the smallers...

• What you mean, a ranking of brazilian sponsors by level?If it is, we could consider Nestlé Osasco, Unilever Rio, Sesi São Paulo and Praia Clube as big sponsors (Osasco Nestlé, the biggest one, is about US$6 million), Brasilia below them, São Caetano, Pinheiros and Maranhão can be considered in the middle and the other ones are the smallers...

i mean the rank of the team whose sponsorship is brasilia. :D

• i mean the rank of the team whose sponsorship is brasilia. :D

Brasilia is actually a city. They were #8 this year, but next season they will have better MBs and a good back up setter.
    A foreigner OPP would be GREAT, especially considering that Elisângela has not played in high level for years (but they renewed with her :wall: :wall: )

• I checked NTVspor and didn't find any info about Gözde & Dinamo. It was written that Dinamo wanted Gözde by other sources, it's not a surprise but she refused them as far as I know. Also last year GS offered Gözde more money than Vakıfbank but she chose Vakıfbank because club accepted her other wishes and plans. So her transfer to Dinamo is very unlikely, especially in the season that many starter players of Vakıfbank changes.

• According to this article UYBA interested in Celeste Plak and Rebecca Perry.
    Wolosz has a two year contract, Leonardi and Marcon have one more year contract with team. Serena Ortolani and Ilaria Garzaro will leave the team, Dutch players Buijs and Sloetjes can remain in the team. Valentina Arrighetti has a lot offers from abroad and she could go to play abroad next season.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Confirmed news from German league:

- Kaisa Alanko (FIN) signed a new 2 year contract with VC Wiesbaden. Martina Viestova ends her career and Martina Boscoscuro returns to Italy.
    - Dora Grozer (18 years, Georg's sister) will play for Ladies in Black Aachen next season. She comes from a 2nd league team and Marek Rojko wants to take her on the level of 1st league. Elina Salomäki (FIN) and Aida Rejzovic (SWE) didn't get new contracts.

• According to this article UYBA interested in Celeste Plak and Rebecca Perry.
    Wolosz has a two year contract, Leonardi and Marcon have one more year contract with team. Serena Ortolani and Ilaria Garzaro will leave the team, Dutch players Buijs and Sloetjes can remain in the team. Valentina Arrighetti has a lot offers from abroad and she could go to play abroad next season.

Already several weeks ago, some Dutch sources said Celeste already signed a (pre)contract with an Italian topclub..

Of course, she must still improve very much in all elements...but physically she really has great potential (thanks to her roots)

• Already several weeks ago, some Dutch sources said Celeste already signed a (pre)contract with an Italian topclub..

Of course, she must still improve very much in all elements...but physically she really has great potential (thanks to her roots)

If Busto really signs Perry and Plak and keeps Buijs, Marcon will be the only OH who can receive well :S Perry isn't a good receiver and the Dutchies are not much better (Plak probably not at all)...

• It can be hard time for Busto with their reception if these news are true. Having no backup for Marcon may be not smart move in case of unecpected injury...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• If Busto really signs Perry and Plak and keeps Buijs, Marcon will be the only OH who can receive well :S Perry isn't a good receiver and the Dutchies are not much better (Plak probably not at all)...

If Busto signs Celeste, it will be for the future..so, certainly not as a starter..

Perry isn't a decent receiver?

We will see..

• If all the rumors come true...

Vakifbank (Turkish champion)

S : Naz Aydemir (Turkey)
    OPP : Sheilla Castro (Brazil)
    MBs : Milena Rasic (Serbia) Robin de Kruijf (The Netherlands)
    OHs : Gozde Sonsirma (Turkey) Elitsa Vasileva (Bulgaria)
    L : Gizem Karadai (Turkey)

Chemik Police (Polish champion)

S : Maja Ognjenovic (Serbia)
    OPP : Ana Bjelica or Sanja Malagurski (Serbia)
    MBs : Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (Poland) Katarzyna Mroz (Poland)
    OHs : Malgorzata Glinka-Mogentale (Poland) Anna Werblinska (Poland)
    L : Mariola Zenik (Poland)

Piacenza (Italian champion)

S : Mareen Apitz (Germany)
    OPP : Lise Van Hecke (Belgium)
    MBs : Jovana Stevanovic (Serbia) Manuela Leggeri (Italy) Rapahela Folie (Italy)
    OHs : ?
    L : Stefania Sansonna (Italy)

Impel Wroclaw

S : Femke Stoltenborg or Ana Antonijevic
    OPP : ?
    MBs : Agnieszka Kakolewska (Poland) Monika Martalek (Poland)
    OHs : Helena Havelkova (C.R) Lucia Bosetti (Italy)
    L : Agata Sawicka (Poland)

• Perry in German league was almost non-receiving OH in most games, while Lisa Izquierdo-Mocasqui played as receiving OP so Rebecca could focus on spiking, not harming team because of her reception skills ^^

• I think having 3 players from one country is not allowed in Italy, Is it? ?( Plak is a promising player but Buijs is the same kind of player, why need Plak? If It really must be a dutch girl, I'd transfer Grothues or Kim Renkema.

• @ Emil

Lucia Bosetti will play for Fener 100% :win:

• I think having 3 players from one country is not allowed in Italy, Is it? ?( Plak is a promising player but Buijs is the same kind of player, why need Plak? If It really must be a dutch girl, I'd transfer Grothues or Kim Renkema.

Moreover Perry is also similar type of player as both Dutchies or maybe even more offensive, what makes roster unbalanced. :call:

• @ Emil

Lucia Bosetti will play for Fener 100% :win:

:huh: :huh: I see...so there will be some little possibilities that Bosetti staying on bench. How many foreign players have they transferred so far? Lo bianco, Kim, Bauer, L.Bosetti and Montano? If Hildebrand gets added...I'd say "Wow."

It's pretty obvious that A player like Bosetti has got a ton of offers from great clubs but if i were her, I would not choose a turkish team due to the rule. I hope she changes her mind and stays in Piacenza...

• :huh: :huh: I see...so there will be some little possibilities that Bosetti staying on bench. How many foreign players have they transferred so far? Lo bianco, Kim, Bauer, L.Bosetti and Montano? If Hildebrand gets added...I'd say "Wow."

It's pretty obvious that A player like Bosetti has got a ton of offers from great clubs but if i were her, I would not choose a turkish team due to the rule. I hope she changes her mind and stays in Piacenza...

I don't think Lucia will stay on bench anyway.. Bauer is the one who should consider that offer.. Probably Lo Bianco too...