2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• wow 5 years :!: They are escaping from Cuba to become slaves of europeans teams like Volero Zurich and Rabita Bakü. :rolleyes:

Just to inform: They are never slaves and are very happy here in Baku. They have everything they missed in their land.

Time will show how everything works, INSHALLAH.

• For me, Cleger should play OPP since Rourke is performing low, Palacios bench, the same for Silva and Salas. :down:
    Brazil would love those players in it's league :cheesy:

I think Kasia will play as OPP and we'll see Palacio - Cruz duo as OH. If I am the coach I would put, Kasia as non receiving OH with Cruz and Cleger as passing OPP. That can work.. Also when Cruz in the front row Salas can come in and spike some ball$.. I really love all these players and Rabita has too many.. I would them to borrow some to other teams, maybe not in Azerbaijan but in other countries..

• Just to inform: They are never slaves and are very happy here in Baku. They have everything they missed in their land.

Time will show how everything works, INSHALLAH.

I agree with Ilgar.. they are certainly not slaves.. Rabita is a club who threats athletes very professionally.. they never have any problems.. not that I have heard of.. (except that Montano issue)

• Weird, cause sport-express just gave last week that she would not continium in the team.. :aww:

Yeah, I know, but that's her manager's quote, so I guess he knows best ;) And sport-express is wrong sometimes.

• I think Kasia will play as OPP and we'll see Palacio - Cruz duo as OH. If I am the coach I would put, Kasia as non receiving OH with Cruz and Cleger as passing OPP. That can work.. Also when Cruz in the front row Salas can come in and spike some ball$.. I really love all these players and Rabita has too many.. I would them to borrow some to other teams, maybe not in Azerbaijan but in other countries..

I agree with proposed solutions, Kasia without reception can focus again on spiking, what she did on high level in last games of Azeri legue ^^ there's another thing - what will Rabita do with foreigners limit ?( they still have ZERO local players :whistle: Did Cubans think about Azeri citizenship?

where is Giel? :white:

Where Rosana Giel disappeared? I thought that she'll play also in Rabita...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I agree with proposed solutions, Kasia without reception can focus again on spiking, what she did on high level in last games of Azeri legue ^^ there's another thing - what will Rabita do with foreigners limit ?( they still have ZERO local players :whistle: Did Cubans think about Azeri citizenship?

Where Rosana Giel disappeared? I thought that she'll play also in Rabita...

I am wondering about her too.. She was on the list of players for CL F4 and now she's gone

• will Terzic stay ?

Yeah, I've read that he extended his contract with Omichka.

• - Chemik Police are strongly interested in an offensive OH. Sanja Malagurski and Floortje Meijners are the ones they would like to transfer. Meijners is rumored to play in Turkey so Malaugurski's transfer is much more likely. Chemik Police have a high amount of budget this year so they can transfer expensive players...

- Senna Usic may go to Atom Sopot for her lovely man Lorenzo :aww: They're also interested in Sarah Pavan or Aneta Havlickova for their OPP position, not sure if they already have decided where to go. Charlotte Leys is definitely staying and Pietersen, Molnar, Kaczkorowska and Hill are leaving on the other hand. If I'm not mistaken Micelli doesn't really consider Belcik as reliable setter, let's see what's going to happen.

- Dutch NT MB Quinta Steenbergen is almost in Bergamo, so is young croatian setter Bernarda Brcic.

- Czech NT OH Andrea Kossaniyiova is rumored to play in Italy next season, nothing is certain.

• I heard that Hanke is rumored to sign with Impel Wroclaw, meanwhile Frauke didn't make resign with the team, so It can happen. If I were the coach of Atom, I would never play with Belcik as setter.

• #7 Salas ? Are Kayla gonna change her shirt number or new libero ? Maybe Natalie Hagglund ? :whistle:
    And 4 is Rourke, 10 is Mancuso...