2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• What about Ortolani?

Casalmaggiore is interested in having Ortolani. Davide is the new coach there, so I guess is likely to happen....as they can keep the family together.

Exactly, and she would play as offensive OH there with Gennari as defensive OH.
    By the way, Casalmaggiore also has a valid contract with Jovana Stevanovic for next season, so whoever wants to transfer her (lots of teams) has to pay a considerable amount of money.

• Aneta would be a great transfer for Busto of course :drink:

Will Sloetjes, Buijs and Michel stay or leave?

No big rumors on Slotetjes, Buijs and Michel. I know that Sloetjes and Michel said clearly that they want to stay. Busto is still thinking but It is more likely they both leave.

Buijs said that she is glad to stay but she would like to pass/receive. Parisi wants to continue with Marconi Leonardi alone on passing so I believe Buijs leaves too.

As far as I know Celeste Plak will be part of Busto roster next season.

• Ivna, Bia, Suelle, Suellen, Pri Daroit, Dayse, Stephanie
    and Mari Cassemiro renewed their contract with Sesi.
    Molico / Osasco hired Samara and Lara Pines and hired
    setter Diana Sao Caetano and renewed with Marjore.
    Unilever hired Natalia.
    Beach Club Sassa hired.
    Source: www.melhordovolei.com.br/index.php/mercado/feminina

• No big rumors on Slotetjes, Buijs and Michel. I know that Sloetjes and Michel said clearly that they want to stay. Busto is still thinking but It is more likely they both leave.

Buijs said that she is glad to stay but she would like to pass/receive. Parisi wants to continue with Marconi Leonardi alone on passing so I believe Buijs leaves too.

As far as I know Celeste Plak will be part of Busto roster next season.

Thanks for your information. :drink:

It's a pity for Anne, I can understand her wish..but as long as she doesn't improve a lot in reception, Parisi is right. Chiara improved a lot, but I think Busto's level is too much for her. I'm sorry for Lonneke, she didn't have a real chance because of her injury.

I hope Celeste realises it's a huge step for her.. :roll:

• So Samara back to Osasco.. why do they need her.. they have Gabi as back up OH

• So Samara back to Osasco.. why do they need her.. they have Gabi as back up OH

Weird decision from Samara :wall: , She still needs to improve her skills in attack mainly. She has a good relation with all Molico's staff.

• Mi Yang realized the transfer.
    She will join Team Fujian until 2017 (next National Games).

Images

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• No, Onuma Sittirak is not yet confirmed in Molico /
    Osasco but according to their own directors of the club is
    trading very close to being closed, and some days the
    player can now be announced by the club, but nothing
    confirmed yet

Onuma is unique player. not many have power onuma has and so movable. She is our star and we want she plays only for top teams. I hope she can do good in Brasil as she always did.

• Mroczkowska stays in Impel ! :thumbsup: It's gonna be her 15th season in Wrocław. :white:

Mroczkowska is just the icon of the club :thumbsup: it wouldn't be fair kicking her out of team - she has been playing there since 1999/2000 :!: with only 1 season break in 2001/2002 when she was in Centrostal Bydgoszcz and she made big impact on her club, playing on all positions except setter ^^ she just deserves two be in Impel until end of career, which is slowly coming - she's 33 years old.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…s-e-glass-per-conegliano/ Negro asked to Conegliano management to transfer Rachel Adams, Alisha Glass and Neriman Özsoy (all of them have already been trained by Negro in Poland)...if it's true, Conegliano next year will have no reception :wacko:

• i dont understand why Turkish teams are not interested in Neriman ? For Example EcV...instead of Meijners...i dont know maybe Meijner's reception could be better but such a powerful attacker like Neriman moreover a local one..

• Meijners is IMHO better choice than Neriman, she's more universal OH and improved a lot in last years in Busto and Piacenza :win:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…s-e-glass-per-conegliano/ Negro asked to Conegliano management to transfer Rachel Adams, Alisha Glass and Neriman Özsoy (all of them have already been trained by Negro in Poland)...if it's true, Conegliano next year will have no reception :wacko:

Maybe Neriman can play as OPP, but it looks weird 'cause Conegliano already has Nikolova.